View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Ready? Have some fun.

Palamon

When you change the o to an a it becomes

Palaman. Basically, my name becomes suppper mascuiline. B] Lmao, that's just insane. xD

Now. Change that to an e you get

Palamen. What are Palamen?

Okay. Change that back to an o and make the n an m you get

Palamom. I guess that would mean I'd have a kid? Okay.

A few more. Change the m back to the n but change the l to a t you get
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Winter Carnival & Akumacon (My parts)

by , 02-22-2014 at 02:09 AM (Vegeta and Aura, the evil duo.)
    So on Thursday and Friday, it was Winter Carnival. Two days dedicated to fun and games. It was in the gymnasium, so for six hours, I got to sit on wooden bleachers, with the occasional standing to cheer, or participate in an event. Otherwise it was a long boring day filled with four sets of bleachers with screaming and yelling high-schoolers.... Of course the Freshmen lost, and the Seniors won... Big frickin' surprise there. The theme was Superheroes. The colors are already set, so you have to plan ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I am the victim of Tiny-footed Flying Ninjas.

As strange as the title is, the occurence was just as strange. Let me explain...

So, a couple of days ago, I had just gotten home from school. I did my homework; you know, the normal routine. But afterwards, I found that I was utterly exhausted. So, I went upstairs and took a nap. Around three hours later, I wake up. Everything's normal. My mother went out to go to the gym, and I was just chilling for around three hours, and then mom came home. But whilst I was having dinner, as my ...
    Tags: mysterious
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Pokemon Plus & Minus

People have been spreading the rumor about 7th gen across youtube so I decided I would tell everyone here. Anyways there is going to be a whole bunch of new things like dual typed gyms, weird starters, and a crazy plot. So here is the link to the video I heard it from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18-Y0CSZxgc. Note these are 100% not confirmed so don't get your hopes up to high for something like this.
    Tags: pokemon, rumors
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. R.I.P Mark

If you asked me what I was going to be worrying about one week ago I would have told you the Shiny Event and my one week trip to DC were the only things on my mind. After a short 6 day trip I came home a little relaxed and ready to finish up the big event. Sadly though that was all stopped when I checked my messages on FB and found out that my Cousin Mark had passed away. Mark died from a brain cancer and it took his life in just about 8 months. I wasnt even aware he was sick. He kept that a secret ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Pokemon All Regions: Why I Think It's a Terrible Idea

Jesus Christmas poops, this is late. My bad.
    Well, I'd thought I'd go back to my tradition of using a co-host OC. Unfortunately, I don't quiet know who. I used to use WhiteHand, based off the old legend of Lavender Town, but he isn't exactly 100% PG... 13... despite a running gag of that being his job- to keep me in check. I got away with it on PS, but that's not something I'm ready to talk about yet. My adventures on Animal Crossing Bay, however
    Anyway, which brings me to my first ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. My fun time at QCK.

by , 02-18-2014 at 01:57 AM (Vegeta and Aura, the evil duo.)
    QCK is the acronym to the Anime Convention I was at on Sunday. This year I had a lot of fun. Unfounatley I couldn't find the chain with my small Vegeta, Space Pod, and three or four pieces of Yin strung on, and I still don't know where they are. >< This upsets and infuriates me to think they are lost! Moving on, I quickly grabbed my Fennekin plushie, tossed it into the small bag I was going to carry stuff in. Afterwards I tossed on my Pikachu hat and sunglasses and was out the door to go and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Catching Up

It's been a while since I've logged on! I feel like I'm forgetting my friends here Anway, just gonna give an update of what's been going on.

First, just wanted to say I'm taking Introduction to Psychology in my Degree program for Baking and Pastry. So far I'm enjoying it. I thought it would be harder, but it's a pretty easy class. I've learned some interesting things about the mind and behaviors.

I've also been working on a World of Warcraft fanfiction that'll
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Ask The Many Characters of Me

Hah, remember these, PS-Refugees? Yes, to those unware of this and the Avatar Roleplay, I have many different characters. And instead of going on a long, boring, expository rant on every detail of my characters, you can ask them yourselves. So, without further ado, introduce yourselves, my friends!

Shadow Kirby: Yes, hello... :|

Meta Knight: Greetings, friends.

Kirby: Hiya, poyo! :D

Waddle Dee: Hi guys! >w<

Waddle Doo ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. I hate snow!

by , 02-14-2014 at 06:36 PM (Vegeta and Aura, the evil duo.)
    Wednesday was a scheduled late arrival day, so school started two hours later. I didn't much of a problem with that since it meant extra sleep. Though I only slept in a half hour, forty minutes later. Not my plan, but I did forget to turn off my alarm.

Yesterday we had an early release cause of snow... Not what I would call fun, when during second block, we could see the snow starting to come down. So I then spent that afternoon on my computer, the only thing I ever really do. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast