View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Life Update

Oh boy. This is probably a big thing? I know it's been a while, and a lot has changed. A lot really can change in 3 years. You guys already know I got hit with the Type 2 Diabetes. I have that nastiness on lock, though. Not really any worries there. You already know I got married. That's doing well. The only issue I have is a combination of the 2. Being married, you tend to get a little lax in your physical well being. I'd like for both of us to be more active. For me it would just get me to a spot ...
  2. Diabeetus!

I mentioned in my last blog about my recent Diagnosis of Type-2 Diabetes. This is basically me telling my story about it in greater detail. Because I know you love reading about me. That's why you're here isn't it? Or are you here to simply glance at the latest mundane writing endeavor that I've concocted, while pressing down on the six dollar words to complicate your capacity to comprehend? Either way, I love you. Stick around, you might learn you a thing.

I was actually diagnosed
  3. Caleb's Rant! Part 1

Aight, so..

When I was a teenager I used to have a notebook of just random things that bugged me. So I'm going to do that again. I would go on and on about the silliest things, from teen pregnancy, to grease covered cheeseburger buns. You've seen it, and you know it sucks. Hopefully it'll be as entertaining as it was back then. Or perhaps even more serious. Which is actually where I'll start this. On a very serious note. Because there is a thing I have to get off my chest, and you ...
  4. Pseudo Emancipation

After two weeks of being in Atlas Military, I'm finally able to head home to Vale! I missed the life of a civilian, and the comforts of modernity.

#SucksToBeMaleInMyCountry

Updated 04-14-2016 at 01:06 PM by Ganyu

Tags: life Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Diary/Journal Entry
  5. New World - AKA Velo Blabs About Art For A Time

Hi! Okay, so, as you may or may not know (you probably know if you've talked to me for > .2 seconds) I'm an art person. I draw on a consistent basis and juggle several artistic projects at a time. Currently I'm enrolled at U of M Flint and while my major (Computer Science) was chosen for sheer stable job value, I plan on minoring in Visual Communications and getting my foot as firmly lodged in the door as I possibly can.

What's great is that I'm making progress. I did a few pieces ...
  6. Warning: Sabifury Inbound.

I'm going to put this in the nicest... most least vulgar way possible. A long time ago I sent my girlfriend's family money to help with their mortgage, as they were out of money and out of luck, and someone just lost a job. I was thanked for it and life went on, I was happy to help.

Months later, after someone [namely the problem person who started my girlfriend's, household's debt] finally gets their job back, you find out that they have been taking money OFF of the mortgage when ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized