View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Click for a surprise!

You expected something and there is nothing.

That is the surprise.
    Categories
    Misc.
  2. So basically i'm dead (On here anyway)

NO, i am not having suicidal thoughts, what's going on is that i'm probably done with PXR, i haven't been on in a while and i never found any time to be active again. It's not because of anything anyone did, it's more the fact that i'm busy with other stuff and can't use PXR that much anymore. I might be gone for a while, but hopefully i can return one day. Be seeing you all, it's been fun while it lasted :(

See you around, my poggers.

-The Foogle
  3. 2020 sucks.

Just a trigger warning for anyone who needs it, this blog post talks about death and stuff related to it so feel free to skip this if that stuff triggers you.

Just posting this blog to sort of sort through my emotions because I'm just sort of stuck like a husk of myself at the moment because everything and I'm hoping getting it all out sort of helps me process. Everything happing in 2020 is just hard to process and then life kicks you when you're down.

So, last Thursday, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I hope you're all doing really well

Hey all, some may know me, some may not. I feel I've got a super stupid recognizable name so I'm sure some of you will have that lightbulb moment when you see my username pop up.

Funny thing, I was just in the middle of editing a video where I react to my old content from back in '14, and I mention my days back in PE2K and I was like "how are things on PXR lately?". I'm hit with so much nostalgia, I don't know where to begin.

I'm sorry if I don't remember ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Coming back soon

So, after being essentially dead on this site for over a year now, and not being super active since something like 2016 or whatever, I’m gonna try to come back. It’s... been rough the last little-over-a-year. If you feel like reading my sob story, I’ll put it in a spoiler below. Long story short, everything went to crap for about a year and I was so stressed that I had to stop everything I was doing to re-ground myself. I currently don’t have a consistent internet connection, so I still won’t be ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Gible Bites Plushie Set!!

I wanted to share this cause I was pretty excited about getting them! The Gible is not official but it's better than the only Gible I could fine.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Cleo died

Hello everyone, I am writing this blog entry because Cleo, my mother's oldest dog, died yesterday. She was 15 years old. My PXR username comes from her name.
    Cleo had serious breathing problems, so the vet euthanised her. I think that's better than dying of suffocation. Although I'm grieving, I'm glad she is no longer suffering and I'm thankful I got to know this kind, lovely and adorable dog. She will always have a special place in my heart.

Rest in peace, Cleo (February ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. LGBTQ+ Server?

Would anyone be interested in having a Discord server for LGBTQ+ folks? I know of another forum that has a server like that. I think it'd be nice to have a good safespace for that type of discussion. :] I'm just not sure if we have individuals for that. So leave a message here (or a DM, if you're more comfortable) if something like that would interest you!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. It's been a while.

Hi guys! I've been basically MIA for a few months now, minus the few appearances I've made, mainly in the shiny hunting thread haha. So much has gone on that it's been really hard to find time to come on and have any meaningful contributions.

So life has been up and down for the last few months. My last blog post was about my dad going into hospital due to his mental health. Good news is he was released just before Christmas and has been out since. His mental health isn't perfect but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Nuzlocke is cancelled...

Hey everyone

So I've been procrastinating my Platinum Nuzlocke for a while and at this point i really don't think anyone really cares, so I'm ending the series and cancelling the run. So, yeah, it's over and it probably is never coming back.

Tl:dr, the run is dead. :(
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast