View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Ted's Jar

Ted had a jar. He didn't know what to do with it, so he threw it away.

The end
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Happy Valentine's Day!

Now now. Understandably, I still have one last report to handle.... And the deadline is tomorrow night. But that's okay! I decided to take a short break to bring you all these tunes! I would've posted it as a thread but... I didn't know where to put it! So I thought I'd leave it here. C:

Anyways... Happy Valentine's day, y'all! I hope your day goes well! ^w^

http://videos-c-8.ak.instagram.com/h...15199386_n.mp4
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Time to Use My Ventilation Fan

It is really rare for me to vent, since when it comes to anger and its adjectives I am Phlegmatic, but this one really struck up a nerve or twenty thousand.

Okay, see, I am experiencing a severe case of my phobia. Of the dark. Of being alone. Because I watched my classmates back then playing a horror video game. Emphasis on watched. I EVEN MADE SURE TO LOOK AWAY FROM THE HORRORS. I felt none about the game, but I got so curious I searched it on TV Tropes.

Long story ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Happy (Early) Valentine's Day!

So today turned out really nicely! Work was a bit of a pain, though, but it had its good moments.

I got home and was expecting David to be over soon, so I just chilled on my computer for a while, listening to some creepypasta...pretty much the norm for me.

I got a text from David that said "come outside." I was surprised he had gotten here so soon, but I decided I'd humor him because usually he just walks right in.

I met him outside and was ...

Updated 02-14-2015 at 02:35 AM by SassySnivy

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A day in Viridian's life - Day #2: Blog Information & Story coming soon?

Hello, fellow forumers! This is Viridian with another blog. This blog will be containing some information on how future blogs will go, and what the circumstances will be when I do make one. Apart from that, more information on the story that is up and coming.

Blog Information

So, I have decided I will only make a blog whenever something interesting happens in my daily routine (school, internetting, etc, etc.), or if just anything interesting in general happens. This ...

Updated 02-09-2015 at 02:55 PM by Viridian

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. School!

Hey y'all!

Just a short blog today. I've been busy, if some of you might've been able to gather. ^w^ Busy with school stuff! Busy weeks ahead as project-week draws close and I've got tons of submissions and such! So I won't be around for a short bit. Maybe a week or two! But fret not! I'll be back and animating as usual. .w.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Viridian's Daily Blog - Day #1: Writing and possible roleplay?

Day 1

Hey guys! Viridian here! This will be a start of a 'daily blog' of mine, although it probably won't be daily and it will be every two or three days, pardon me if that happens, but I hope you guys are interested enough to read this.

So, what has been going on lately? I've started on writing a story, which is now around six pages long and two chapters. It's about dragons, which I adore. They're by far my favorite mythical creature, and I don't see any other that ...

Updated 02-08-2015 at 05:17 PM by Viridian

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. A return from the dead.

Well, so yeah, I'm back.

Woohoo!

I'm pretty sure 99% of the people on here don't really know who I am.

If so, let me explain!

I'm someone who originates from Pokéstadium, and for complicated reasons, have sadly abandoned the site. However, I stumbled across a new site, Pokepavillion, that was hosted by some good friends of mine on Pokéstadium. However, that site didn't last really long as I stepped out of the forum and didn't hear from ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Found a wedding dress!

Well, good news everyone! I just got my wedding dress picked out today. We we're only going there to look, but we found THE one.

Then I passed my ASB ref test...or found out I did, anyway.

And then my SHARPEDO PHONE CASE came in the mail from Amazon today.

It's been a pretty good f*****g day. <333
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Animatorium!

Hey y'all who follow my blog posts. :3 Just wanted to let you know that my Animatorium is now open!

What's an Animatorium? It's basically a thread that I opened to post all my pretty artwork. But not just that! It's also a thread where I accept requests if you happen to want something specific from me! ^w^ Here are some of my work/samples! Remember, I will do other types of work other than just animation. But of course... I loooove animating. . 3 .

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast