View RSS Feed

Noblejanobii

Guess who's going to SPAIN NEXT YEAR

Rate this Entry
It's Xanthe.

Nah jk it's me. I just found out this past Tuesday my study abroad got approved so from January to like April or May of next year I'll be in Spain! Specifically Seville. I might try to travel around Europe some too, we'll see. But super excited!

Submit "Guess who's going to SPAIN NEXT YEAR" to Digg Submit "Guess who's going to SPAIN NEXT YEAR" to del.icio.us Submit "Guess who's going to SPAIN NEXT YEAR" to StumbleUpon Submit "Guess who's going to SPAIN NEXT YEAR" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow, 2019 is exciting for a lot of people!

I've never been there, but I hope you have a great time! Just don't do the bull run, that never seemed like a good idea to me.
    WOOOOOOOOOO That's awesome! I'm sure you'll have a great time!
    Should be tons of fun! Even if it's for studying abroad. Have fun while you can and enjoy the time you have there!
    @Pinesinger Lampent

Congratulations Sloane! Enjoy your time in Spain/Europe! :D It would be fantastic if you could travel to Belgium. :)
    @Victini Trust me as much as I'd love to do that I'm like 120% sure I would not be able to outrun the bulls.
    @Wineblazer Celebi DEFINITELY! There's lots that I plan to do and they give us plenty of time to travel.
    @Cleobel I might be able to! We'll have to wait and see!
    My answer was gonna be Bob Hope, but i was miles off. I hope to see many pictures