View RSS Feed

Sealboy

So I haven't really cared much for Christmas or my Birthday this year

Rate this Entry
And that's mainly down to the fact that I can't wait to see my girlfriend on the 2nd January. She's coming down from Manchester and is staying for a few days. I've missed her so much since I spent the 13th December weekend with her - long distance relationships are difficult. VERY difficult.

So yeah, more excited about spending time with her than I was about Christmas and my birthday. She liked her present - I got her this stuffed animal (a seal, to represent me) and it had this photo frame on it, so I put in a picture of the two of us on the London Eye - where we had our first kiss. Put a little note in there as well and she loved it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE! So I hope you're all keeping well. Pokemon Y is AMAZING. Loved how Pikachu's cry is from the anime, haha.

~Sealboy

Submit "So I haven't really cared much for Christmas or my Birthday this year" to Digg Submit "So I haven't really cared much for Christmas or my Birthday this year" to del.icio.us Submit "So I haven't really cared much for Christmas or my Birthday this year" to StumbleUpon Submit "So I haven't really cared much for Christmas or my Birthday this year" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Even of you don't care, happy birthday. Hope you two lovebirds have fun. Not too much though. XD