View RSS Feed

Zenith Avalon

Catching Up (Again)

Rate this Entry
Aaaannnndddddd, another long period of me being gone! I'm sorry guys! Life has been crazy with college and other stuff. I'm currently taking my last class, then I have to go on my externship. Unfortunately, I don't have a site yet.... I'm heading to a place tomorrow to see if they'll take me. I don't know what'll happen if I don't find a place in time. I guess my externship will just have to be postponed until I find a place.

In other news, I'm working on a Pokemon fanfic! The World of Warcraft fanfic I mentioned last time is going on the back burner for now until I can do something cohesive with it. I've been reading Pokemon fanfics on fanfiction.net, and one in particular really inspired me. It's called In Love and War, and IT IS AWESOME! It's definitely worth a read! The story is really interesting, and the author really brings out the personalities of the characters. Click here for a link!

Submit "Catching Up (Again)" to Digg Submit "Catching Up (Again)" to del.icio.us Submit "Catching Up (Again)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Catching Up (Again)" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

WOW THAT'S AWESOME THAT YOU'LL BE WRITING A POKEMON STORY! But...is it going to feature Ash and co? 'Cause I tend to stray from those... xD Nevertheless, good luck with writing and VERY good luck with the externship matters!