View RSS Feed

Dragon Master Mike

One Year

Rate this Entry
Oh my god. I just realized yesterday that it was today one year ago I joined PXR. I honestly can't believe it has been that long. It literally feels like yesterday I joined.

I spend so much time on or doing things related to PXR, I don't even know how I kept occupied before PXR. I am having a fairly boring summer, and I think if I didn't have PXR to help keep me occupied, I'd go mad from lack of things to do. I don't have that many friends, and the few I do have live far away from me, so I don't get to see them often outside of school.

So, thanks everyone.

Submit "One Year" to Digg Submit "One Year" to del.icio.us Submit "One Year" to StumbleUpon Submit "One Year" to Google

Tags: one year, pxr Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Time flies when you're having... we all know.

Glad PXR's been fun in an otherwise blah summer.
    Congratulations on your one year anniversary! :D Glad you found us here and that you've stuck around and helped out so much! :)
    I will always consider Oct. 18, 2004 to be my join date. Which means I have about a month and 17 days before I hit 10 years. Talk about time flying. My question to you Mike. Do you see yourself on a Pokemon forum 9 years from now?
    Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX
    I will always consider Oct. 18, 2004 to be my join date. Which means I have about a month and 17 days before I hit 10 years. Talk about time flying. My question to you Mike. Do you see yourself on a Pokemon forum 9 years from now?
    I literally just noticed this comment @XaiakuX .

Do I see myself on a Pokemon forum 9 years from now... Well, it's less about being on a Pokemon forum and more about being on THIS Pokemon forum. I think I'd be kinda lonely without PXR. Obviously I don't know the people here like I would an IRL friend, but not having many IRL friends, PXR really helps keep me occupied, and it's really nice to have people to talk to. It's really hard to see so far into the future, since circumstances can easily change, but I can say that unless Ebola gets out of control and I'm forced to flee into the wilderness to live off of berries and rabbits, I can't foresee myself leaving this forum any time soon.