View RSS Feed

Neo Emolga

The Pikachu Survivor Game Returns! Mischief and Mayhem Edition!

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Some of you might remember a little catastrophe game called the Pikachu Survivor Game that caused forum-wide Pikachu-related chaos entertainment all across PE2K. Whether you were there to witness the anarchy and madness fun and joy or not, it's coming here and I'm welcoming 25 members of PXR to jump in on the lunacy action.

Just because I'm now more of a crazy Emolga fan doesn't mean I can't invite confirmed lunatics veterans and welcome fresh victims newcomers to the new complete mayhem and insanity Pikachu Survivor Game. Most of the game content is ready to go, just making a few finishing touches here and there before launching the psychosis fun and games for everyone sometime this apocalypse weekend!

The objective is simple. Protect yourself. Remain human. Watch the rest of your peers become Pikachus and get their avatars and banners swiped for Pikachu ones (now bigger and better!). Laugh at said peers. Watch sanity collapse. More details to come, but it's coming to PXR's Fun & Games section soon.

I'll look for you there!

Submit "The Pikachu Survivor Game Returns! Mischief and Mayhem Edition!" to Digg Submit "The Pikachu Survivor Game Returns! Mischief and Mayhem Edition!" to del.icio.us Submit "The Pikachu Survivor Game Returns! Mischief and Mayhem Edition!" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Pikachu Survivor Game Returns! Mischief and Mayhem Edition!" to Google

Comments

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS.

SO MUCH YES RIGHT NOW. SO MUCH YES. BEST DAY EVER.

I WILL RETURN! NOW WITH 250% LESS SANITY!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz
    YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS.

SO MUCH YES RIGHT NOW. SO MUCH YES. BEST DAY EVER.

I WILL RETURN! NOW WITH 250% LESS SANITY!!!
    So, sanity will be -150%. Not sure how that's logical or even possible, but who cares!? I like it!

Much fun, wow, so exciting!
    Sigh, this is going to be crazy.

We should make a post on the website about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by HKim
    Sigh, this is going to be crazy.

We should make a post on the website about this.
    That sounds like a great idea to warn invite all the others to join in on the mayhem fun and enjoyment!

And crazy? Who's crazy? Surely you foresee the impending anarchy jest, right, dear Harry Kim?
    I'm totally in on this. Last time I played was pretty hilarious. I went unnoticed at first for the longest time and then I got converted. :P
    HJFEDGHNEOFLHOLAUHERDGF I HAVEN'T DONE THIS SINCE LIKE THE 7TH OH MY GOD
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X
    I'm totally in on this. Last time I played was pretty hilarious. I went unnoticed at first for the longest time and then I got converted. :P
    Yeah, I have seen people go pretty far into the game on pure luck without getting even a single item, but heh, heh, it eventually catches up with them.

Looking forward to seeing you in the mayhem!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur
    HJFEDGHNEOFLHOLAUHERDGF I HAVEN'T DONE THIS SINCE LIKE THE 7TH OH MY GOD
    ALDFKJKASUREGJCHJ THEN YOU MUST ABSOLUTELY GET BACK IN IT FOR SURE!

I'll be waiting for YOU!!!
    I'll play :P

Is there a place where I sign up or something or is posting here enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJay
    I'll play :P

Is there a place where I sign up or something or is posting here enough?
    There will be a thread up pretty soon, and that will be the place to sing up. Maybe later today or tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga
    There will be a thread up pretty soon, and that will be the place to sing up. Maybe later today or tomorrow.
    Well...I certainly hope that there's no singing involved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X
    Well...I certainly hope that there's no singing involved.
    Lol, I meant sign. Trust me, I know how you feel about singing. Forced open night Karaoke on me would be a nightmare. XP
    So... Will there be a second one?

BECAUSE THAT WAS SWEET.