View RSS Feed

pokemon trainer Felix

lets try this blog shenanigans

Rate this Entry
welp i dunno what to say

but screw it. wow my life is boring idunno what to talk about.

well somthing interesting happend a couple off days ago

in sweden we have a thing known as prao(you probably have it in your country to but under a different name)
basically 14 year olds (Me) get a tast off the adult world by working at a jobb for 2 weeks and apparently i was really lucky
cuz everyone in my class is super annoyed and stressed but i got my freaking dream jobb at the first try ¨
as you probably can tell from the fact that i have a pet tarantula im qouite the animal nerd.
and the pet store that i got a lot of my stuff from when i was in the aquarium hobby acepted
me and i get to work with animals yay.

Submit "lets try this blog shenanigans" to Digg Submit "lets try this blog shenanigans" to del.icio.us Submit "lets try this blog shenanigans" to StumbleUpon Submit "lets try this blog shenanigans" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Slice of Life , Jobs

Comments

FELIX THAT'S SO COOL!!!!!!! I think we just call it work experience? Wait wait wait...

YOU'RE 14?!?!??!?

Omg you're like a baby. <3 Aww. I just think everyone is my age but WOW I am eight years older than you. I feel old. But dude, that's awesome! :D I am a total animal nerd too. They are the best. <3

Have fun with prao! :D
    Animals can be so goofy and fun. That's cool that you want to work with them. :3

I didn't know you're 14 either. I'm... 20 years older. Wow, I feel old. XD
    Fourteen...I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS THAT YOUNG. Sort of. xD That was 11 years ago for me!

I love animals myself. If I didn't go into art related stuff I'd totally wanna work with them.
    That's awesome that you get to do work experience in a place you really like! Have fun with all those cute animals! :D We did ours at 16 years old. I applied for Nintendo but they said they only took university students :( So I ended up doing it at a kindergarten. It wasn't too bad, some of the kids were pretty cute. But it was definitely something I wasn't interested in pursuing. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire
    FELIX THAT'S SO COOL!!!!!!! I think we just call it work experience? Wait wait wait...

YOU'RE 14?!?!??!?

Omg you're like a baby. <3 Aww. I just think everyone is my age but WOW I am eight years older than you. I feel old. But dude, that's awesome! :D I am a total animal nerd too. They are the best. <3

Have fun with prao! :D

yup i am only 14 and i will try, but i have a feelig i will mostly be doing cleaning and stuff like that and not so much cuddling with them.
    with is fine cuz i do not whant to hug an electric eel, nurse shark or alligator gar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
    That's awesome that you get to do work experience in a place you really like! Have fun with all those cute animals! :D We did ours at 16 years old. I applied for Nintendo but they said they only took university students :( So I ended up doing it at a kindergarten. It wasn't too bad, some of the kids were pretty cute. But it was definitely something I wasn't interested in pursuing. xD
    well its mostly a hole lot of fish and the odd reptile but then again
    they are pretty cute too. for example puffer fish are freaking adorabl
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias
    Fourteen...I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS THAT YOUNG. Sort of. xD That was 11 years ago for me!

I love animals myself. If I didn't go into art related stuff I'd totally wanna work with them.
    and if i didn't have the ability to work with animals so would i love to work with art :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga
    Animals can be so goofy and fun. That's cool that you want to work with them. :3

I didn't know you're 14 either. I'm... 20 years older. Wow, I feel old. XD
    com on i just started to feel super proper and adult last year now i feel super tiny.