View RSS Feed

Rival Max

Another school year has ended and I am back now!

Rate this Entry
Some of you may have noticed my activity has been a little low. Well that time has come and gone. I am now only working one job for the summer and and and and I just got back from Cancun, Mexico. It was a very relaxing vacation. I have GCEA stuff to finish up and Im looking to hopefully get the energy back their. Hopefully with most people being on summer break of some sort we can finally get the activity back. I have also been doing a lot of comic book reading so its giving me some new ideas for Gible Bites which is nice.

Anyways Im back!

Submit "Another school year has ended and I am back now!" to Digg Submit "Another school year has ended and I am back now!" to del.icio.us Submit "Another school year has ended and I am back now!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Another school year has ended and I am back now!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome back! :D I'm so glad to hear that it was relaxing, and that you've been reading more comics! :D I have too, actually. xD Good to hear it. :3
    Dude my cousin was in Cancun at the same time as you haha glad to hear that you are having a break. And that we can continue GCeA ;)
    Welcome back, dude, I hope you had a great vacation!

And yesss, more Gible Bites would be awesome. :3
    Welcome back hooligan :) Been too quiet around here without you!
    Thanks guys, girls and my P.I.C!

If anyone needs me, hit me up. I will be working on GCEA stuff but I will be looking into what I can help out with.