View RSS Feed

Neo Emolga

Thank you for the prayers

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
On Saturday, October 5th, 2013 at roughly around 7:06pm, my wonderful, compassionate, and loving mother passed from the pressures and troubles of this life and began her journey into the next life. I hope she is happy and peaceful in heaven now, and I know God and our lord Jesus Christ are watching over her and keeping her safe, comfortable, and free from pain and weakness.

When there was nothing that could be done, we freed her from all those man-made chemicals and devices, and stayed with her until she passed on to the next life peacefully. She fought hard with incredible strength, long after they had taken her off life support, the respirator, and the life-sustaining medications. Much, much longer than even the doctors and nursing staff had anticipated. I thank her and almighty God for that extra time to be with her, and thankfully, she passed peacefully and without suffering and violence, which unfortunately is the kind of death so many people experience.

I remember all the wonderful memories and experiences I shared with mom, all the times we worked and played together. I remember how many times she came to help me, comfort me when life got hard, and guided me by showing me the right direction to take when I was lost and confused. I miss her but I know she's waiting for us, and I intend to fulfill my promise of living out my life regardless of what happened, even though the sting of her passing has been extremely traumatic to me.

I thank God and Jesus Christ to have been blessed with having such a wonderful mother who helped build so many happy memories for us. I will live out my life the best I can in a way that would make mom proud, but when my life is done at God's choosing, I will look forward to being with her again and building more happy memories in the world after this one. Thank you, mom, for everything you've given us. I will always love you forever with all my heart and soul.

And I would also like to thank the PXR community and PE2K vets for banding together and praying for her and supporting her, even though you've never met her. I told her about all the support and prayers people online were giving to her, and she was very thankful and appreciative. I would loved the chance to introduce her to you all while she was in this world, but maybe and hopefully with God willing, that's a meeting and wonderful experience we can save for the next world, where we can all meet beyond the internet and distance doesn't make it so hard.

Again, thank you for your prayers, and may God bless you all with his love, mercy, and glory.

Submit "Thank you for the prayers" to Digg Submit "Thank you for the prayers" to del.icio.us Submit "Thank you for the prayers" to StumbleUpon Submit "Thank you for the prayers" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm sorry from your loss. From what you've told us, your mother was a great person.
    Very sad to hear about your mother but I'm glad you understand she went into a better life. Don't lose courage nor faith in Jesus Christ and good luck!
    I'm sorry for your loss, Neo. She sounds like a wonderful woman.
    I am dearly sorry for your loss, Joshua. Two people have already said it before me, but your mother was a beautiful soul.
    Very sorry to hear about this, Neo. While I didn't know much about your mother, she sounds like an amazing person. I'll be praying for you and your family. God bless.
    I give you my condolences Neo. I know you always spoke fondly of her whenever you got the chance.
    Mmm, I may have not know your mother, Neo. But I do know you. And I know you to be a amazing, compassionate man of God. And your mother played a large part in helping you grow into who you are today. She surely was and is a great person for she has such a great son.

I am sorry for your loss Neo. The fact that the two of you may be separated for a short while in the grand scheme of eternity... does little to dull the heartache you feel now. I shall pray that God gives you and your family comfort in these trying times.

I found this song through a Pokemon Comic strangely enough. I think you might find it comforting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBg9btpGqKU

God Bless, Neo.
    So sorry to hear about your loss, but am glad that she is no longer suffering, and is with God now. I pray that you and your family and friends are able to cope through this tough time.
    I was just thinking about this yesterday, actually. I'm very sorry to hear this, but as you said, at least she passed away peacefully. From what you've said, your mother seemed like a very good person.

...I'm at a loss for words.
    Im not sure anyone can really know how it feels to lose someone so close unless they have also themselves lost a mother or father. There are no words that can make the situation better instead all I can offer up is my condolences. I have a good deal of people in my life and while I am sad, I find a little bit of ease knowing that they are no longer in pain.

No matter what happened your mom will always be apart of you.

Sorry again for your loss.
    I'm sorry Neo. Stay strong.
    The pain will hurt, but it's a good thing. It shows you are human and that you loved her, truly loved her. It will always be there, a small ache, a little reminder of what you have lost yet also what you have to look forward to.

I wish I could say more, and I hope this wasn't depressing. I just don't know how to comfort you, but I'm glad it was painless for her. So many, as you said, aren't fortunate enough. She was shown mercy in a world so often shown as being cruel. I hope everything works out for you Neo, and if you need to talk, I'm here for you.
    I hope your mother rests in peace. When I saw this blog entry a while ago, I thought she had recovered. I'll read the rest later. I also lost a parent a very long time ago.
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I know it has been a month or two now since this has happened but i just found out now and had to say something.