Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Jason Richardson, Werepyre
    Shadow Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Alphys

The werepyre flew into the city, flying low to avoid drawing attention. He landed on the beach and assumed his "human" form before heading to the tavern. He walked in and quickly scanned the area. He had been told his partner was an encantado, but he wasn't too familiar with that species, so he did a little research into some common habits they tend to have when on land, and quickly figured out who he was. He approached his partner. "Sir? Are you Delbin Kawa?" he asked, double checking himself.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Gaster

"Sir? Are you Delbin Kawa?"

Delbin was about to respond with a classic "depends on who's asking" but as soon as Delbin caught sight of Tony, he didn't care who this man was. Delbin would be Delbin for any man this stunningly gorgeous!

"I am for a man like you, handsome." Delbin replied. He gestured to the seat across from him and waited for Jason to sit down. "Do you want anything to drink or eat? I'm not sure how long it took you to get here so if you're parched or famished, please feel free to order something. I personally have to get a glass of water every time I come on land because any sea water gives me rashes and trust me, you only drink water in a water guild base once if you have that kind of a problem." Delbin quickly realized his shiny things were scattered across the table and began to collect them. "Ah! I'm sorry. While I was waiting for you I was just looking over everything I had collected today on my way here." Delbin out everything in a bag and strapped it to his belt. He paused a little awkwardly before saying, "So uh… how was your trip here? You look pretty good for just having traveled so I'd say it couldn't have been too rough for you."
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 06-18-2016 at 04:15 AM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

(Jason, not Tony. XD)

Shadow Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

Jason sighed as he sat down. 'Great.' he thought. 'Someone else who's easily charmed by a vampire's body.' "No, no, I had a large meal before I left, and it was only a few hours' flight, I'm fine." he said. "And no worries, I'm sorry for taking so long." He nodded. "The trip was alright. My only issue is that the sunlight was a bit irritating for the parts of my body that weren't protected by fur, but that's to be expected for one of my species."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

(There's too many of them! XD)

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

"Ah yes, they mentioned you were a werepyre right? Quite interesting how you became such a rare species. It brings up a lot of questions in many regards, such as will your children be only one part or another or both or neither. The more science oirented members of the water guild would kill the king just to get a chance to study you." Delbin shrugged. He downed the rest of his glass of water then drummed his fingers on the table. "So you are aware of the terms of our mission right? We are to scout and nothing else really. They don't want us to get too involved since the terrain is a bit shady and I assume they don't view either of us as qualified for negotiations. I disagree because with my charisma and your good looks we could get anything out of anybody. And of course, if your gorgeousness somehow failed us, which I doubt it ever would, and my charisma wasn't enough, you are quite the muscle, so I don't doubt your other appearance would be much better suited for interrogations and negotiations."
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

Jason nodded. "I am well aware." he said. "As for being a werepyre, it's not a matter of the species being rare, but rather the circumstances of the transformation. Not many people run into both a werewolf and a vampire in the same night, especially not close enough to one another that the bite of the first hadn't kicked in yet. And I doubt I could answer many questions of that sort. I'm more of a lone wolf." He shook his head. "The issue with using me for things like that is that I'm not good at interrogations. And even in my other form, unless I'm royally ticked off, I can't purposely try to scare stuff out of people, and even then it's more of I'm scaring them because I'm angry, not because I want answers."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

"Even still, such a species is rare enough as it is. There are many questions with no answers that people would like from you. I'm surprised the shadow guild's scientists haven't already taken you hostage. Either way, eventually you'll settle down and find out the answer yourself. Or maybe you have other plans. Either way, that is not the topic of our current discussion. Though I will say your exterior should be scary enough without you actually having to do anything, but I digress. Are you ready to go?"
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

Jason nodded. "This is all true." he said, standing up and pushing his seat in. "Yes, I'm ready. Would you like to lead the way?"

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

"I am." Delbin stood up and straightened his outfit. "So, how do you propose we get there? Our destination is across the continent from us. I know you can fly but I doubt you want to carry me the entire way. Or is that what you would prefer? If not, I have my ways of obtaining transportation."
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

"Would you think your method of travel is faster or slower than me flying you there?" Jason asked. "Personally, I have no preferred method for traveling with others, but flying is one of the quicker ones."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

"I mean that depends. Can you fly faster than a horse can run?" Delbin asked.
    / / / / / / / /