Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Jason Richardson, Werepyre
    Shadow Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Alphys

"Yes, I can fly faster than a horse." Jason said with a nod. "In that case, once we get out of town, we can fly off. Just let me know if I go too fast or too high or anything."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin
    Affected RPers: @Gaster

"I am not afraid of heights," Delbin said quietly. He gestured with his hand toward the door and winked. "Lead the way, and I will follow."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Shadow Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

Jason started towards the door, ignoring the wink. "I was not implying that you were scared of heights. Some people, scared or not, don't like flying over certain heights, while I go to those heights so that I'm not seen quite as well."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

"That implies a fear of heights since they experience discomfort at those levels," Delbin said as he walked beside Tony, a broad smile on his face. "Oh, why so grumpy sounding, hm? Surely you're not this angry sounding all the time. I bet there's been people that have made you smile in the past, no?"
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

"I think it's more of a fear of falling. Heights don't kill you, so they weren't scared of the height, but the sudden stop after falling can, and they could've been afraid of that." Jason said. "And I'm not grumpy, I just don't see any reason to wear my emotions on my sleeves, so I try not to."
    Last edited by AWA1997; 06-20-2016 at 04:15 AM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

"Oh don't give me that fear of heights vs fear of falling crap. For all I care, it's the same thing. Doesn't matter what you call it, it's the same thing." Delbin frowned a little. "You're just really grumpy and you're in denial about it. Yeah that's it. Mr. Grumpy Wolfwing Pants."
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

"My point was, they didn't have a problem with being up that high, they had a problem with thinking that they may fall and die. I'd call that more of a fear of death than a fear of heights." Jason said. "And, again, not grumpy just not emotional. Honestly, I like to get a good idea about someone before I'll even think of showing any emotion around them. Makes it a lot easier to tell how likely they are to doublecross you. And after 100 years, I'd say being right 3 out of 4 times means that it works fairly well."
    Last edited by AWA1997; 06-20-2016 at 04:14 AM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

"Whatever. Like I said, it's all the same to me," Delbin answered. He puffed out his cheeks in annoyance in the underlying accusation that came with Tony's explanation of his locked away emotions. "Oh what? You're just assuming I'm going to double cross you? Well glad to know my partner for this mission has faith in me." Delbin crossed his arms and muttered under his breath. "Might rather take the horse now, since there's always the threat I could stab you while we're in the air or something."
    / / / / / / / /

Shadow Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

"I heard that. And I was not accusing you." Jason said. "I haven't had a chance to get a read on you, but I will tell you that that reaction is a good sign in your favor."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Delbin Kawa, Encantado
    Water Guild
    Goldsand City, Dyrin

"You obviously don't know much about my culture if you'd accuse me of such a thing anyway. Do you know how long the lifespan of an Encantado is? Or why we leave our utopian society to come here?" Delbin paused then answered his own questions. "The first answer, is thirty. It's rare you see one of us last longer than thirty years. Usually we spend the first ten years of our lives preparing to leave the utopia, to charm and kidnap others. We prefer humans but any species will do. We mate with them, and then bring the females back to the utopia, where our children are born. Quite an interesting process really, and it all started because we had a shortage of females long ago. Now, males usually have at least two wives, one from this world, and one from the utopia. But, as you'll notice, I have neither. Now you may be thinking, oh it's because he hasn't been here long enough, or something along those lines. And that would be incorrect. See, we return to the utopia once we hit our twentieth year, and never return to this world after that. We spend our last ten years of life raising our children to replace us. I, however, am actually of my twenty-first year. So then, why would I still be here and not raising a family?"
    / / / / / / / /