Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    The strangest thing happened the other day. Gemma, everyone's favorite fluffy Altaria, suddenly vanished. Her neighbor provided a statement:

"I visited Gemma one morning to see if I could borrow her colored pencils. She was sitting in her room crocheting. When I came back in the afternoon to return the colored pencils, I couldn't find her anywhere. I asked her family, but they said she never left her room. So she just...vanished. It was weird."

Nothing was left of Gemma except for her crochet hooks and the yarn she had used. However, there appeared to be much more yarn than she had started with. Nobody quite knows how that yarn got there. One theoretical physicist had an idea:

"It seems to me that Gemma became so absorbed in her crocheting that she somehow became a part of her craft. When she made a mistake and had to go back and undo some stitches, she ended up untangling her own existence. That's why there was more yarn there. That extra yarn was her."

It's a long shot, but what other explanation is there? And she never even finished that moogle.
    Try not to be too absorbed in your craft, @Chibi Altaria.

2. This post has been liked by:

Hello everybody! Lately, I've been wanting to revive this thread and to write a short toilet story. Why not do both at once? I hope it's not inappropriate, though.

Spoiler:
    Today, we mourn the loss of Fate, a 23 year old guy with a great sense of humor. When he woke up this morning, he really needed to answer nature's call. Therefore, he got up and quickly walked to the bathroom.
    When he arrived there, he relieved himself by releasing the yellow fluid. Then, he used some toilet paper and flushed the toilet. Unfortunately, the flush was so powerful that Fate fell into the toilet and was flushed away as well. He quickly drowned there, surrounded by a mixture of toilet paper and various bodily fluids. May he rest in pee(ce).

@Fate

... Writing this story made me want to go to the toilet. xD

Now, who wants to make me die? I would love to read a good bathroom story about me, haha.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D