The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Xie Jade
    Shaymin Gijinka
    Vault 110
    Heading towards a town
    Affected Rpers: @Flowey

Xie opened her mouth to answer but instead dissolved into a coughing fit. Despite naturally purifying the air around her, it was still very scratchy and hurt to breathe in. She wasn't used to it. Everything was so different. She just wished Terri were here. He would know how to calm her down. He could make everything better.

"Terri," Xie wheezed out. "His name is Terri. He might be here, he might have escaped, but who knows." Xie shrugged a little as her breathing evened out. "This is so different from my life before the freezing. It's so overwhelming."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Taylor
    Ditto Gijinka
    Vault 82
    Heading towards a town
    Affected Rpers: @Noblejanobii

"Would you like some assistance breathing?" He asked her hoping it wouldn't turn awkward, "I can change my hand to filter the air for you if you need it." "When you're feeling better maybe you could tell me more about him and I could transform into as a reference."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Xie Jade
    Shaymin Gijinka
    Vault 110
    Heading towards a town

Xie wasn't all too surprised by the suggestion. This gijinka was obviously a ditto so that capability could not be too far out of his range. Still, it must have been awkward to ask such a thing of Xie. She would have to keep the suggestion in mind in the future.

"It is fine. I appreciate your offer, though," Xie replied. "I need to adjust to the air. I'm already naturally purifying it, as is the nature of my species, but I am too used to sterilized air. If my lungs do not adapt, I will not be able to survive out here. If I feel like I require assistance, I will let you know. Right now, I feel it is best if we head towards civilization. If you hold me up, I should be able to walk."
    / / / / / / / /

Taylor
    Ditto Gijinka
    Vault 82
    Heading towards a town

Tyler nodded, and he held his hand out to her waiting to see how well she held up before changing his body to adapt. "The town isn't far from here, do you have any money? I only have pre-war money and some stuff I can sell what do you have?"

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Xie Jade
    Shaymin Gijinka
    Vault 110
    Heading towards a town

Xie took Taylor's hand and stood up. Her balance was shaky at best, and she leaned on Taylor to keep herself standing. Her muscles really were cutting out on her when it came to capability. How unfortunate. Xie sighed and shook her head. Of course this would happen to her. But why? Xie wanted answers that she did not have and it bothered her to no end. What was she supposed to do without any information of this world? How was she supposed to survive? How was she supposed to locate Terri? Xie felt helpless and confused, much like when she was first frozen. Except now, she didn't have Terri here to comfort her. Taylor was nice, but he was not Terri.

"Money?" Xie checked all her pockets and found no currency of any kind. That figures. The vault had been pretty barren when she woke up. Xie looked over at Taylor and shook her head. What did he expect, really? She had been asleep, frozen in a tube, for an undetermined amount of time. Why on earth would she have any money? Then again, there were worse questions. "No, I only have the gun I picked up in my vault and the few shells I managed to find."
    / / / / / / / /

Taylor
    Ditto Gijinka
    Vault 82
    Heading towards a town

Taylor mentally smacked himself, of course she wouldn't have currency. "At least you have a fire arm and ammo," he told her looking down at the lame safety baton he used to get out of his vault. "Would you prefer me carry you or do you wish to walk?" He asked her not wanting her to push herself if she hadn't used her muscles in at least months this had to be excruciating.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Xie Jade
    Shaymin Gijinka
    Vault 110
    Heading towards a town

Well Taylor wasn't wrong, having a gun and ammo was nice. But she only had the single round left in her gun. There had not been much ammo laying around in her vault, and of the two loads she had found, she had wasted an entire load killing the demonic cockroaches and then attacking the large chameleon monster. She only had one round left in her gun and then she was out of luck. Though, in Xie's mind, that was not necessarily a bad thing. As comforting as it was to had the gun on her belt, there was always the fear of her vault's programming kicking in. Instinct mode was a dangerous thing. There were no allies when that programming kicked in and friendly fire was always a threat. If her gun was loaded, she could cause some real damage if someone unintentionally triggered her mental programming.

"I can walk," Xie answered calmly, "but I will need support. I need to exercise my muscles but I don't want to strain myself. That could hurt them in a variety of ways that would be dangerous to me, but not using them could be just as dangerous. Understand?" Xie hoped Taylor got the idea. In her case, there were two extremes, too little use and too much. Until they reached a medic, Xie absolutely had to stay in the middle, otherwise her body could shut down. The fact that her muscles were cramping up signaled she was using them too much, but if Taylor just started carrying her, that would only worsen the situation as a whole.
    / / / / / / / /

Taylor
    Ditto Gijinka
    Vault 82
    Heading towards a town
    Affected Rpers: @Noblejanobii and @Neo Emolga

Taylor nodded, he understood the risk of not moving them, but it looked as if she had already worn herself out. Right before they got to the gates he spotted a Pachirisu gijinka that looked like he just left. "Sir," he addressed the gijinka as they approached him. "Do you know where we can find a doctor in the city? I could use some supplies."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Xie Jade
    Shaymin Gijinka
    Vault 110
    Heading towards a town
    Affected Rpers: @Flowey @Neo Emolga

Xie lifted her head slightly as she heard Taylor speak. She had been mainly watching her legs as they walked, trying to judge how much pressure and such they could take before her muscles would start to give out. On top of that, she hadn't told Taylor yet, but one of the common side effects of untreated cryogenics awakening was fluid filling the lungs. Xie could already tell that she was having trouble breathing, and she was worried that her lungs might also be filling with liquid, slowly suffocating her. In addition, blood vessels popping was common as well. Xie could already tell that side effect was happening, as bruises were starting to cover her hands. She could only imagine what the rest of her body looked like underneath all her clothes.

As her eyes focused on the pachirisu gijinka, Xie noted that he seemed to have something on his mind, but before she could process what Taylor and this stranger were doing, Xie suddenly dissolved into a coughing fit. She released Taylor and collapsed into the dirt, coughing hard. Xie mentally cursed herself. Her lungs were filling with fluid! She spit onto the ground as she gasped for air. Xie knew enough about water lung to know coughing wasn't going to do her any good. She'd have to get her lungs drained if she wanted to survive this. But how advanced was this town's technology? It was possible they wouldn't have anything to help her, and then she'd just suffocate. Xie recalled how Taylor said he could make it easier for her to breathe, but before she could request Taylor's help, Xie began to cough again, dissolving into another fit.
    / / / / / / / /

Taylor
    Ditto Gijinka
    Vault 82
    Heading towards a town
    Affected Rpers: @Noblejanobii and @Neo Emolga

Taylor swore how had he not noticed the bruises on her hands, "sir," he told the random gijinka, "I need you to get a doctor and tell them she is bleeding internally and her lungs are filling with fluid." "Sorry," he told her, "this is going to be awkward, but I need to get the water out of your lungs." 'Hope she'll forgive me,' he thought as he gently forced his hand down her throat transforming it into a type of hose to drain the liquid. Before he could deal with the bleeding he needed her to be able to breath Independently.