Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PXR PokéFarmers

Because I want to bring more PXR people to play Pokefarm.

The game looks complex at first glance guys, but it really isn't that bad! It's very addictive and fun, and while a majority of the crowd IS made up of kids and edgy teens, overall it's still a pretty nice community. And it's...pretty big. But most of all, the game's pretty fun and there's a lot to do.

I've also started up a Skype group for PXR Pokefarmers, if you'd like to join just click here! If you've got a Pokefarm or are just interested in joining the game, feel free to join! If you're MichaelXD you will be auto-banned, no exceptions

I guess this group can kinda be an extension of that Skype group for anyone on the forums. Anyone played before, back on the old website?

Tagging people who might be interested, maybe?
    @Suicune's Fire @Lunar Latias @EmeraldSky @Gaster @Flowey @ninjaskarmory @Arrow-Jolteon @Neo Emolga @RobinHoude @WHOEVER_ELSE_THE_HELL_WANTS_TO_PLAY_A_KIDS_GAME_8 D

BECAUSE WHY THE **** NOT. And because I'm incredibly wound-up and crazy today but that's a tale for another day

That being said, anyone here play GPXPlus at all? I love that game too <3

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

2. This post has been liked by:

@Speed-X ill join

I had a pokefarm account and had lots of cool pokemon and shiz, and got addicted to it during year 12 when I was meant to be studying. Pretty sure I got a little rsi in my wrist. XD Then eventually I released all my pokemon and quit. xD I got really sick of it and I had not great experiences with the community. Eh. It probably hasn't really changed so I'll pass. But thanks for thinking of me!

plys their sprites are terrible

5. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I had a pokefarm account and had lots of cool pokemon and shiz, and got addicted to it during year 12 when I was meant to be studying. Pretty sure I got a little rsi in my wrist. XD Then eventually I released all my pokemon and quit. xD I got really sick of it and I had not great experiences with the community. Eh. It probably hasn't really changed so I'll pass. But thanks for thinking of me!

plys their sprites are terrible
    They've cleaned up their act. They actually refer to PF1 as their Dark Ages now and are doing their best to make it enjoyable for everyone and remove the people who try to ruin it

@Speed-X I played GPX+, but I don't go there often.

7. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

What is PokeFarm??? Is it like Pokemon Crater? /old
    GCEA

9. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Yes, enlighten us, please?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah @EmeraldSky

Sorry about that! :P the gist of it is you interact with others pokemon and eggs to hatch / level them up. That's the bare basics: there's a lot that goes into it. Various account upgrades, items, fakemon / novelty Pokemon, shinies, albino and melanistic pokemon, etc.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Yeah, I did play in the Dark Ages. I may take a look at the new one but I also don't want to get addicted to another game, haha.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

So it's like those old egg adoptables and stuff? Interesting! I have zero time though xD
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    So it's like those old egg adoptables and stuff? Interesting! I have zero time though xD
    That's okay! It doesn't take much time unless you're really involved!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire