Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    I'm watching Schitt's Creek on Netflix. It's become one of my favorite shows; it is hilarious!

Besides that, also watching Stranger Things and Peaky Blinders.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I just finished watching The Witcher, The Mandalorian and His Dark Materials. They were all really great! I really loved HDM, I think they did a great job adapting it!
    GCEA

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    So, I watch quite a lot of stuff at once, alternating, but right now four things spring to mind:

She Ra. Tis cool. All my favourite characters are part of the horde though...

Also Re-watching Avatar The Last Airbender. Certain parts are a lot better than I remember, so I'm glad I did.

Farscape. A Sci fi show with much better aliens than most, due to working with Jim Henson studions to make puppets instead of CGIing everything. Also it doesn't allways follow a status quo, which is nice for this genre.

Downton Abbey. Three seasons in and I still can't remember half the cast's names. :P

My friends are coming over this evening to finish up Good Omens.
    We're also watching His Dark Materials and I alone am watching A Discovery of Witches although both of which however are currently off-season.

just watched severance - interesting concept there, and now watching peripheral - another interesting sci-fi :D
    altered carbon was cool too

the witcher was great as well, read all the books. Mandalorian cool, coming back to what star wars were, andor now was decent as well, at least compared to latest movies :D
    Pokemon and Chess lover