Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    All right, here is the next page!

2. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Wow that evil Flareon face is terrifying!!! Never imagined I'd feel so bad for Raichu...

Things are definitely getting interesting... :D Lovely page!
    GCEA

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I second what Sarah said. I don't know who is going to be worse, that Flareon or that Tyrogue. Even that face is evil! And something tells me those teams that invaded their island didn't exactly have a good time.

And come on, quit beating up on the poor Raichu. He may be a crappy Pokemon to work for, but he definitely doesn't deserve that kind of pain and suffering.

Quick, while they're not looking, attack them from behind with your giant "DENIED" stamp!

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    That Flareon is sporting the ultra evil maniac look 990000000000000000000000000000. Yes, indeed, his ultra evil maniac looks have achieved an incredible height, that of which is rarely replicated by much of anything, much less anything as cuddly as a Flareon.

I don't want to repeat what everyone says about your expressions (top notch as always), but I will say that the particular one on the third panel deserve special recognition for ultimate menace mode.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Wow that evil Flareon face is terrifying!!! Never imagined I'd feel so bad for Raichu...

Things are definitely getting interesting... :D Lovely page!
    Thanks! I really wanted that expression to seem scary. Glad I pulled it off!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I second what Sarah said. I don't know who is going to be worse, that Flareon or that Tyrogue. Even that face is evil! And something tells me those teams that invaded their island didn't exactly have a good time.

And come on, quit beating up on the poor Raichu. He may be a crappy Pokemon to work for, but he definitely doesn't deserve that kind of pain and suffering.

Quick, while they're not looking, attack them from behind with your giant "DENIED" stamp!
    Oh no those teams didn't. You'll learn a bit more about that on the next page.

Yep. :c At least now he'll stay quiet so they should leave him alone.

Haha, I LOVE that image. XD

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    That Flareon is sporting the ultra evil maniac look 990000000000000000000000000000. Yes, indeed, his ultra evil maniac looks have achieved an incredible height, that of which is rarely replicated by much of anything, much less anything as cuddly as a Flareon.

I don't want to repeat what everyone says about your expressions (top notch as always), but I will say that the particular one on the third panel deserve special recognition for ultimate menace mode.
    I'm so glad the expression came out the way I wanted it to. It's hard to make something cute like a flareon look intimidating.

Thank you!

Here is today's page!

8. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Oh lordy, this sure isn't peaches and rainbows...

And that Flareon's FACE! Bloody hell, that's evil! Burning it with fire might not even help! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Oh lordy, this sure isn't peaches and rainbows...

And that Flareon's FACE! Bloody hell, that's evil! Burning it with fire might not even help! :O
    It makes me glad to know I got the flareon's expressions down right. And nope, fire would just make it worse.

Administrator

Man, talk about an evil entrance that's bad to the bone. From top to bottom. Not to mention how much it shows it's right down to the core. It's truly serious when not one, is that set on causing such pain and some getting so excited about what they're doing causing that pain. Even if it's a crony or lacky (probably lacky. Someone so meniacal would be quick to leave them behind if it meant getting what they want).

I think the fire would be a nice touch (and I'm sure you've got something special planned using it...probably xD. Something that's gonna blow our faces and minds).

Just be gentle with this Chu. One can only take one of its kind taking so much haha. All jokes aside, this week's page and especially last week's was insane! In the good way and I loved it!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Man, talk about an evil entrance that's bad to the bone. From top to bottom. Not to mention how much it shows it's right down to the core. It's truly serious when not one, is that set on causing such pain and some getting so excited about what they're doing causing that pain. Even if it's a crony or lacky (probably lacky. Someone so meniacal would be quick to leave them behind if it meant getting what they want).

I think the fire would be a nice touch (and I'm sure you've got something special planned using it...probably xD. Something that's gonna blow our faces and minds).

Just be gentle with this Chu. One can only take one of its kind taking so much haha. All jokes aside, this week's page and especially last week's was insane! In the good way and I loved it!
    Thanks so much! You'll see more of these guys and what their motives are in the future. c: