Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Okay, here is today's page:

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Ohh snap, looks like Rachel is ready to pound some heads and bust out the hot hands! Or maybe she's more on stealth, but I think as a fighting type, she's probably more into whacking and smacking. We'll see!

Ah, so many possibilities when it comes to where the story can go from here. I'm wondering which one you picked!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Ohh snap, looks like Rachel is ready to pound some heads and bust out the hot hands! Or maybe she's more on stealth, but I think as a fighting type, she's probably more into whacking and smacking. We'll see!

Ah, so many possibilities when it comes to where the story can go from here. I'm wondering which one you picked!
    You will see! I'm excited to show people the story and I hope you enjoy it. :D

Okay, here is today's page:

6. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

"And then I'll finally get to have that coffee maker I've always wanted!"

Heh, heh, I'm just being silly. Great page again! I wasn't expecting Rachel to be interested specifically in machines, but that is in interesting route to take and I'm curious to know how much of an industrial revolution this particular world of Pokémon has had. I'm also wondering what kinds of machines and devices Rachel is going to go after coffee maker.

Awesome pages as always! I'm glad you're able to keep this going even though PXFIRE has us all pretty busy!

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    ... I think I know where that Heracross is going to come into play now. Bridge of Invention, indeed.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

"And then I'll finally get to have that coffee maker I've always wanted!"

Heh, heh, I'm just being silly. Great page again! I wasn't expecting Rachel to be interested specifically in machines, but that is in interesting route to take and I'm curious to know how much of an industrial revolution this particular world of Pokémon has had. I'm also wondering what kinds of machines and devices Rachel is going to go after coffee maker.

Awesome pages as always! I'm glad you're able to keep this going even though PXFIRE has us all pretty busy!
    Ahahaha, now I want to draw Rachel with a coffee maker. XD Thanks so much for commenting on all these!

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    ... I think I know where that Heracross is going to come into play now. Bridge of Invention, indeed.
    I've been waiting for this next chapter for a long time...

And well, I may be on vacation but I made pages to post for these next weeks. So here's today's page!

10. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

YES YOU WILL!

Nice, what a cool way to end Chapter 1! These two have been though all kinds of stress lately, but that hasn't made them lose sight of their goals and good intentions. That's cool. :3

And yes! I just picture Rachel smiling and content with a fresh, hot cup of coffee. :3

YES YOU WILL!

Nice, what a cool way to end Chapter 1! These two have been though all kinds of stress lately, but that hasn't made them lose sight of their goals and good intentions. That's cool. :3

And yes! I just picture Rachel smiling and content with a fresh, hot cup of coffee. :3
    Yes! I'm excited to finish chapter one. There was a time early on when I wasn't sure I'd even get this far.

I'll have to draw that at some point. XD

Now for the start of Chapter 2!

14. This post has been liked by: