Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, I can totally see why Rachel's upset. Not to mention that Squirtle really doesn't seem ready for it. :P

It's like deciding to admit an alien from outer space into college. XD
    Haha, pretty much! I thought it would be amusing to have a human-turned-pokemon who really wasn't ready at all for the whole rescue team thing.

Next page:

3. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I checked this out last Friday on my phone. I thought I left a review and I guess I didn't. X3

That's rough. I actually thought Charlie and Rachel were already their own rescue team but they still need to get certified. Yeeeep, I could see why Rachel is even more upset about it. I've been there. It sucks to get the low end of preferential treatment that has absolutely no explanation behind it.

Again, the expressions. You can totally see the "well, this isn't great but let's hope for the best" in Charlie's expressions while Rachel's facial expressions perfectly capture the "what the hell is up with this" look in her eyes. You totally nail that flawlessly. The character designs are also really well done and the backgrounds are great, too! Definitely great use of vanishing point in that first picture.

Awesome work for sure. These are great and you make every Friday extra sweeter with an update to this. :3

I checked this out last Friday on my phone. I thought I left a review and I guess I didn't. X3

That's rough. I actually thought Charlie and Rachel were already their own rescue team but they still need to get certified. Yeeeep, I could see why Rachel is even more upset about it. I've been there. It sucks to get the low end of preferential treatment that has absolutely no explanation behind it.

Again, the expressions. You can totally see the "well, this isn't great but let's hope for the best" in Charlie's expressions while Rachel's facial expressions perfectly capture the "what the hell is up with this" look in her eyes. You totally nail that flawlessly. The character designs are also really well done and the backgrounds are great, too! Definitely great use of vanishing point in that first picture.

Awesome work for sure. These are great and you make every Friday extra sweeter with an update to this. :3
    Yep, and nope they aren't a rescue team yet, they have to pass a test first, which of course makes the whole thing more infuriating. And thanks, I'm glad I could really get the unfairness of the whole situation across through the characters.

And thank you! I really try hard to portray the expressions right! And I'm glad the background looks good; those are always hard for me.

Thanks! Your comments make me excited to post this!

6. This post has been liked by:

Here's today's page:

Well, that went well.

8. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

It's that grumpy Raichu again! And wow, that was quick. O.o

Maybe Rachel and Charlie should freelance and ditch the biased red tape stuff. They might do an even better job than these wackos. And I have a feeling that Squirtle is doomed. XD

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    I'm half-tempted to bet that it's actually a mild fakeout as we don't see Charlie/Rachel in the last two shots.

This is some serious quality either way. Poor, poor Rachel.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

It's that grumpy Raichu again! And wow, that was quick. O.o

Maybe Rachel and Charlie should freelance and ditch the biased red tape stuff. They might do an even better job than these wackos. And I have a feeling that Squirtle is doomed. XD
    Yep! And yeah, I wanted to immediately cut to the result after having them walking up to the guild.

Hm...funny you should say that... c:

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    I'm half-tempted to bet that it's actually a mild fakeout as we don't see Charlie/Rachel in the last two shots.

This is some serious quality either way. Poor, poor Rachel.
    You'll see next page...

And thank you!

And here's the page for today.

13. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

Wooooow, that Raichu is definitely a super special kind of asshat. Rachel, Charlie, take it from a guy who has had job interviews that went just as crappily. This is NOT a place and not a boss you would even WANT to work for or else you'll just end up hating every day of your life. Not to mention it's an easy way to lose the passion for the kind of work you'd be doing.

Simply turn around, walk out the door, and go pursue something that makes you happier. There's no greater revenge than that! >;3 Make them regret not hiring you! And when they recognize your skills and talent, see their mistakes, and offer you a role... say "NO." Muah ha ha ha!

Great addition, now I can relate to Rachel and Charlie even more. These two definitely need a chance to succeed! Never let an ignorant naysayer make you give up on your dreams!