Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Nobody posted since the last update? Meh, probably my own fault for taking too long with the updates *shrugs shoulders*

Well, if anybody's still here then I present to you #147

I'm still here! Lol. Kinda weird that they ran away, but that's the nature of grunts Lol. Keep up the good work! :)

-DBGreece

xD I guess the grunts took their chance and ran for it! xD If they didn't need to be there, I see why they would have done it. Haha. Sorry I haven't commented on this until now, @ant2011! It amuses me that Anthony hates him already. xD

I've been away way too long, Been busy with work, getting a lot of hours and a nice promotion to boot. And I've been spending time with my girlfriend a lot, so life has been getting in the way of Jentoh a lot. I feel really bad about that. So to make up for that, here are a few pages to tide you over.

xD I thought the guy in the last panel of page 148 was sitting. XD But he's walking. lel. I think the recolouring is a little off in his sprite; it looks too light. Also, I wonder how Ant made his friends upset. :c

In 149's two bottom panels, the desk lady's speech don't have periods on the end of it! O: And haha, stupid confidential files... It makes it so hard to stalk people! O:< Oh, Sky! Welcome back! xD (I admit I had to go back some issues to see who she was, haha.)

Omg, the last one. xD CONGRATS ON HITTING 150 PAGES, DUDE. That's awesome. :D But omg...Theresa sounds like a buttpie now! I have to admit I've forgotten about half the characters. xD OH NO WAS SHE THE ONE WHO FINISHED SKY'S SENTENCES?! That's sort of tragic. Six months ago? ;~; POOR EFFORT, THERESA.

Nice updates. c:

TT's not a buttpie, she's super popular now, who has time for the little people when you're so big? Just kidding, but she really has become a bit spoiled by the fame of being a top coordinator. Oh hey, look at that, #151! For your reading pleasure

Awesome chapters, but I can't see chapter 150 for some reason. There is no link to it. Awesome that there is more chapters though! :D

Quote Originally Posted by DBGreece View Post
    but I can't see chapter 150 for some reason.
    Noted. Fixing asap.

haha oh TT ^_^

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Boop. Hey look, #152! Hey look, Organization X! Hey look, another familiar face. Hey look, here's the link.