'Deceptive site ahead'

Was browsing the third page of the merry xmas thread in Other Chat, when this message popped up:

http://i.imgur.com/ABzeHCy.png

Just wanted to bring it to people's attention. Guessing it's from an image someone linked, might be worth editing out since I can't view the third page of above thread because of it. =(
    [ mal llsif bandori ]

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I removed the offending picture. Hopefully you can view it now! :) @Sheep
    GCEA

3. This post has been liked by:

Sheep 

That was a picture that Sam posted of a person with a huge smile. xD

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    That was a picture that Sam posted of a person with a huge smile. xD
    Yeah it must be from a site blacklisted on some browsers haha. I know my antivirus hates tinypic for some reason. :P
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Yeah it must be from a site blacklisted on some browsers haha. I know my antivirus hates tinypic for some reason. :P
    I don't blame it for doing so. It's a terrible website. You can't even view an image properly on the website unless you're posting it in a forum or on a website with the appropriate image tags. D:<
    But I digress

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    I don't blame it for doing so. It's a terrible website. You can't even view an image properly on the website unless you're posting it in a forum or on a website with the appropriate image tags. D:<
    But I digress
    Agreed! I used to use it all the time but they really ruined it. :/
    GCEA

I recall something like this occurring in another community I was with a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Tinypic is going down the tubes for sure. Recently several of my images there were turned into random, different images. This concerned me so I've migrated to imgur.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, I can definitely recommend Imgur. It's pretty quick, easy, and reliable. I've been using it for years, so if anyone has any questions about how to use it, I can help, but it's pretty simple and self-explanatory.