Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Sadly, it's definitely the tablet. It's old and has seen many years of traveling and work. The wire itself is what's giving in- and unlike newer tablets, the USB cord is directly attached to the tablet- not plugged into it. I can't bend the wire at certain angles or it disconnects. It's become very sensitive. Thankfully, my parents are helping me buy a new fancy tablet since it's school/work related.

And yeah! Excited to get working on pencils (and later inks/colors!) This is one heck of a chapter so far. The layouts are packed to the brim- I'd dare say this chapter has more into it than any other so far! =D Wish me luck, cause they're going to be HELL to ink and color.
    Yeah, I had a bad feeling about that. Well, at least it lasted for quite a while and you've done many awesome things with it! It lived a great life and you've made quite a legacy for it.

And hey, looking forward to it! Hopefully it won't be as bad as you think, but either way, I'm sure it's gonna be awesomesauce. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, I had a bad feeling about that. Well, at least it lasted for quite a while and you've done many awesome things with it! It lived a great life and you've made quite a legacy for it.

And hey, looking forward to it! Hopefully it won't be as bad as you think, but either way, I'm sure it's gonna be awesomesauce. :3
    As long as it holds out til the new one comes in, I should be good! Hopefully until then, I'll be able to work as normal. </3 I'm debating if i'm going to frame this thing or give it a viking funeral when the day comes. -shot-

122 panels in this chapter! 60 of which are for the action-y part. RIP Neko.

3. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

As long as it holds out til the new one comes in, I should be good! Hopefully until then, I'll be able to work as normal. </3 I'm debating if i'm going to frame this thing or give it a viking funeral when the day comes. -shot-

122 panels in this chapter! 60 of which are for the action-y part. RIP Neko.
    If you're going with viking funeral, I want to see pictures! To Valhalla!

Oh wow. I do love lots of action, though. :3

First page is up early here on PXR. Sometimes I'll post early. Sometimes I'll post at normal time. Other times I might forget and not post at all. Feel free to mention me if no page goes up by Friday evening. xD

Arden: OH NO. IT HAS BEGUN.

Chapter Seven Progress

Outlining: 100%
    Scripting: 100%
    Thumbnails: 100%

Pencils: 20%
    Inks: 10%
    Colors: 7%

Lettering: 20%
    Complete Pages: 1/20

Chapter Eight Progress
    Because I can.

Outlining: 30%
    Scripting: 0%
    Thumbnails: 0%Pencils: 0%
    Inks: 0%
    Colors: 0%
    Lettering: 0%

Work Schedule / Goals
    02/20 - Finish Scripting / Resume Thumbnails
    02/27 - Finish Thumbnails / Start Pencils
    03/06 - More Pencils / Begin Buffer

03/13 - Finish Pencils / ~3+ complete pages - Whoops
    03/17 - Resume Updates!

GUYS GUYS. I HAVE BUFFER.

You Have 1 New Message/s.

Chapter Seven Progress

Inks: 20%
    Colors: 20%

Complete Pages: 4/20

Chapter Eight Progress
    Because I can.

Outlining: 45%

Work Schedule / Goals
    02/20 - Finish Scripting / Resume Thumbnails
    02/27 - Finish Thumbnails / Start Pencils
    03/06 - More Pencils / Begin Buffer
    03/13 - Finish Pencils / ~3+ complete pages - Whoops
    03/17 - Resume Updates!

03/24 - Pencil through 07-09
    03/31 - Pencil through 07-14
    04/07 - Pencil through 07-20

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    BUFFER IS ALWAYS GOOD.

I love the new page by the way. All the fluff. xD And I dunno if I've mentioned it before, but I really love the lighting/coloring on each of the pages. It's so pretty to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    BUFFER IS ALWAYS GOOD.

I love the new page by the way. All the fluff. xD And I dunno if I've mentioned it before, but I really love the lighting/coloring on each of the pages. It's so pretty to look at.
    Thank you! xD The poor twins get poofy when they're scared. Which isn't often. xD

And thank you! Lighting/coloring is my favorite part of it all. I AM looking forward to a change of scenery in the comic though. I've shaded too many panels with that lighting. xD Thankfully not for -too- much longer...

And in addition to buffer: We've got the Chapter EIGHT outline ready to go!

Naya: Yay!

---

Also, one of my favorite comic series' posts a few quotes from each issue about a week ahead of release as a means of teasing. I thought I'd do the same with PRS before each chapter... except I forgot until yesterday. I shared them on the PRS discord, but I'll repost them here. Like my favorite series, I won't give context for the quotes or list who says what. It's more fun that way!

"Oh. So we’re having that conversation now, are we?"

"They tried to explode us! What else what I was supposed to do?"

"You’ll be fine. Take advantage of how painfully slow those doors are to take a deep breath and relax."

"You betrayed the guard and tried to use the flame. You have no right to be here. "

Chapter Seven Progress

Inks: 20%
    Colors: 20%
    Complete Pages: 4/20

Chapter Eight Progress
    Because I can.

Work Schedule / Goals
    Orange = Sketch
    Yellow = Inks
    Green = Finished
    Blue = Post Date

Last edited by Nekomata; 06-19-2017 at 06:47 PM.

I know what you mean by wanting a change of pace with the lighting, even though I don't have near as many pages in the same area as you. xD

Hm...interesting conversations. I agree that's a cool idea to show a little preview. And wow, you are REALLY organized with this! I need to be more organized. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I know what you mean by wanting a change of pace with the lighting, even though I don't have near as many pages in the same area as you. xD

Hm...interesting conversations. I agree that's a cool idea to show a little preview. And wow, you are REALLY organized with this! I need to be more organized. XD
    I've done too many chapters with this lighting being the most common. Soon I'll get to do some less contrast-y lighting though. Daylight is so nice. Easy with fewer layers. =D

Oh, and those four quotes are all unrelated. xD Not the same conversation. Should've made that clear. It's a fun way to tease stuff. Granted, my favorite comic's author one time decided to use "I'm dying." as one of the quotes in the season finale. My heart hurts still. That was cruel. xD

I've only gotten organized in the last chapter or so. The beginning was one disorganized mess. I think it shows. XD

I've done too many chapters with this lighting being the most common. Soon I'll get to do some less contrast-y lighting though. Daylight is so nice. Easy with fewer layers. =D

Oh, and those four quotes are all unrelated. xD Not the same conversation. Should've made that clear. It's a fun way to tease stuff. Granted, my favorite comic's author one time decided to use "I'm dying." as one of the quotes in the season finale. My heart hurts still. That was cruel. xD

I've only gotten organized in the last chapter or so. The beginning was one disorganized mess. I think it shows. XD
    Yeah, I imagine that would get old. XD

Oh okay, I thought they were but I wasn't sure. XD And oh wow, cruel indeed.

I think I'm more organized now than when I started (when I started I'd only plan out a few pages ahead). Now I plan out about a third of a chapter ahead at the time (with of course a good idea about what has to happen in the rest of it, I just don't' script the whole thing at once.)