Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Mistake View Post
    But we can still rant about ourselves right? I think some of the things that make me angry are more often than not caused by me. Sometimes I feel like I should stand in front of a mirror and shake my fist in a mildly irritated manner...at myself. XD

But one thing that I'm constantly frustrated about, is people with poor driving manners/habits. Especially when someone is in the passing lane and is going five miles below the limit and not moving over. Super frustrating. Or when I'm driving slightly over or at the speed limit on surface streets when the roads are relatively empty and yet someone feels the need to stick their bumper up my exhaust. Gahhh!!

Now I need some comfort food...and I don't think the girls scouts are selling somoa's just yet...This rant just keeps getting wor...ooh ice cream

Attachment 1546
    Haha yeah you can definitely rant about yourself. xD Just not other forum people. I'm sure we're all mature enough to know what's appropriate and what's against the spirit of the forum! ;) Right... RIGHT??? xD

Driving brings out the worst in people, honestly. xD What I really hate is when people do stuff to get ahead in traffic which inconveniences other people. Like people who keep going down the lane that is ending, passing everyone waiting in traffic, and merge in at the very end, instead of merging earlier where the sign is (I try not to let them in xD).
    GCEA

But we can still rant about ourselves right? I think some of the things that make me angry are more often than not caused by me. Sometimes I feel like I should stand in front of a mirror and shake my fist in a mildly irritated manner...at myself. XD

But one thing that I'm constantly frustrated about, is people with poor driving manners/habits. Especially when someone is in the passing lane and is going five miles below the limit and not moving over. Super frustrating. Or when I'm driving slightly over or at the speed limit on surface streets when the roads are relatively empty and yet someone feels the need to stick their bumper up my exhaust. Gahhh!!
    Ahahaha, you sure can. But I'm gonna be mad if you're mean to yourself. >:c

I made a thread for road rage a little while back because I get that mad at people. Like, I have pretty bad road rage. XD

Now I need some comfort food...and I don't think the girls scouts are selling somoa's just yet...This rant just keeps getting wor...ooh ice cream

Attachment 1546
    You should find stuff to throw out the window at their cars. Makes me feel better.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

4. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    You should find stuff to throw out the window at their cars. Makes me feel better.
    What do you throw at cars? How are you not in jail? xD
    GCEA

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    What do you throw at cars? How are you not in jail? xD
    Babies, small animals, my hopes and dreams.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    hopes and dreams.
    Wait you still have those?

10. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by ant2011 View Post
    Wait you still have those?
    No..no...i just didnt have anything else to say.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

12. This post has been liked by:

Oh okay. I was gonna ask how you've made it this far and still hung onto your hopes and dreams ��

I wish I had the lack of sense to throw things. I throw insults, but only within my car. I've never actually shouted at someone. XD ...Loud enough for them to hear.

15. This post has been liked by:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I wish I had the lack of sense to throw things. I throw insults, but only within my car. I've never actually shouted at someone. XD ...Loud enough for them to hear.
    I yelled at a lady yesterday because I let her come down a narrow, car-lined street before me and she didn't even thank me! I wouldn't have done it if my car window wasn't closed though xD /wimp
    GCEA