Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #RAK

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    @Soups, every little bit counts

Here's an awesome example of someone trying to make the world a better place and encouraging people to RAKit:

here's the full article if you want to check it out

2. This post has been liked by:

Soups 

Usually I will alienate myself from this world and the people, but I wanted to be nice for a change. Near my workplace today, saw two Korean girls about to enter a 7 eleven and they were holding maps and such(tourists from the look of it). Usually I won't give a dong or two, but when I saw one of them open the glass door I quickly went in and and held for them and gave a signal like "after you", one of them giggled and went in and the other gave me a sweet smile.

Man this made my day. Not one but two girls irl smiled and giggled at me x3

So I went on ahead grabbed myself a beer or two and noticed these two behind me. They were asking me for directions to a local pub.

"FFFFFF!!!" I thought to myself.

If I weren't working I freaking would have went the extra mile of bringing them there myself. But still it was fun because I couldn't speak Korean for **** and did what I could to direct them there.

Oh what a good Friday it has been for me x3 .... so far.

//stalker mode engaged

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I've never actually seen a pay-it-forward in my town, but there's been times I've wanted to try it and start one myself. Beyond that, I'm more than happy to hold doors for people, especially for the elderly or anyone in a wheelchair or using a walker.

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    @Trainer17, Noice man, who knows, maybe on your next day off hit up that 7-11 again, you might bump into them, and you can offer to give them a tour of the area. Language barrier not withstanding it's always fun to see stuff you may have taken for granted in your city when you take tourists around. Who knows maybe they thought that you were really nice and go back to there to see if you can show them around

@Neo Emolga, sometimes it's not readily apparent, and sometimes all it takes is one person to lead the way ;)