JOIN THE LIBERATORS!

Hey! What's up? It's me, Casey, but you probably don't know who I am! Are you sick of Organization-X running around and causing problems? Are you willing to fight back but don't want to do it alone? Then boy do I have the solution for you!

Join the Liberators! We're a group of trainers determined to stop Organization-X! If you want to join us just fill out this paperwork the boss made and bring it to Liberty Ranch near Psy Town!

-Casey

((IF YOU WANT TO JOIN MORE THAN ONE TEAM YOU CAN, BUT YOU MUST SUBMIT DIFFERENT CHARACTERS. ONLY ONE CHARACTER PER USER PER TEAM.))

Name:
    Pokemon with you: (This just helps us get Liberty Ranch ready to house your team)((no gen 7))
    Describe what you look like or attach a picture:
    Tell us a little about yourself:
    Last edited by ant2011; 02-20-2017 at 12:58 AM.

ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!

Name: Tina
    Pokemon with you: Sliggoo, fraxure, pignite, piloswine, parasect. (Give 'em all names, too. c:)

Tina is a confident young woman whose career in journalism sadly went south after she failed to meet deadlines and couldn't procure good enough evidence against Organisation-X and their evil endeavours. She left the media outlet in search of a way to stop the organisation who had taken over her home town (where her parents live but she left two years ago). When hearing about the Liberators, she expressed immediate interest and refused to stop until they accepted her. She has a weird fear of psychic types which she has no known reason for. She can be a bit snappy at times and can accidentally offend others with her blunt manner of speaking. She is friendly and nice, but is very much a go-getter and can get a little ahead of herself.

:D

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!

Name: Tina
    Pokemon with you: Sliggoo, fraxure, pignite, piloswine, parasect. (Give 'em all names, too. c:)

Tina is a confident young woman whose career in journalism sadly went south after she failed to meet deadlines and couldn't procure good enough evidence against Organisation-X and their evil endeavours. She left the media outlet in search of a way to stop the organisation who had taken over her home town (where her parents live but she left two years ago). When hearing about the Liberators, she expressed immediate interest and refused to stop until they accepted her. She has a weird fear of psychic types which she has no known reason for. She can be a bit snappy at times and can accidentally offend others with her blunt manner of speaking. She is friendly and nice, but is very much a go-getter and can get a little ahead of herself.

:D
    Yo! You look like Liberator material to me! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine! Liberty Ranch is open to you any time!

-Casey
    Last edited by ant2011; 02-20-2017 at 12:58 AM.

4. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by ant2011 View Post
    Yo! You look like Liberator material to me! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine! Liberty Ranch is open to you any time!
    Yay, thanks! I did more than crappily edit this sprite--I non-crappily edited it! xD Well, I think. Anyhow, thanks. Making these characters are fun! I'll defs do one for Organisation-X as well.