An Invitation to Organization-X

Greetings. If you are reading this, you have been selected to join Organization-X. If you accept, you will be taking a step on the path to your future. Our leader, Lord Zarin, is planning something wonderful to help trainers everywhere and all who join him shall be rewarded.

If you join you are not to question Lord Zarin's plans, and you are to do as instructed. You will be provided with a standard uniform and must wear it at all times while on active duty. The hat is optional. Fill out the attached paperwork and report to Shadow Town for your first assignment.

If you do not wish to join, disregard this message and stay out of our way.

-April

((IF YOU WANT TO JOIN MORE THAN ONE TEAM YOU CAN, BUT YOU MUST SUBMIT DIFFERENT CHARACTERS. ONLY ONE CHARACTER PER USER PER TEAM.))

Name:
    Pokemon with you: (This will allow us to determine how to best utilize you) ((no gen 7))
    Describe what you look like or attach a picture:
    Tell us a little about yourself:
    Last edited by ant2011; 02-20-2017 at 12:57 AM.

Name: Phil
    Pokemon: Bunnelby, Magneton, Manetric, Blitzle, Rotom, Porygon 2

So get this, I just found about this place and let me say I am totally excited about a new opportunity and (Crosses Fingers) maybe even a job offer to work for Organization-X? Did I say that right? Interesting! Well, I'm Phil. I have written some things I really love on this piece of paper and if you are interested I have taken a picture on my phone of the word awesome guy spelled out in legos! I really did that just for this interview! Says here your boss is a man named Lord Zarin. Thats cool, my last manager was a kid named Arther. Guy had no idea how to manage. Well, I don't mind getting a uniform as you can see I am a pretty conformitive kind of guy. My dream and that's only if you want to hear it is, to be in the back round and no one even notices Im there.

Oh my pokemon? Yeah I can tell you a little about them too. Lets start out by saying. I train pokemon that power the world! (*does a cool handguesture) My team consists of Rotom my utility pokemon little sucker can help power anything. Magneton, Manetric and Blitzle are my power squad and then help with various aspects of my work. My lock/security/analyst pokemon is Porygon 2. You need a pokemon that understand systems! Oh and my main pal Bunnelby who I call grounder cause he stops me from getting killed.

Any other questions? and Im guessing I dont need my sun tan lotion in Shadow Town?
    @ant2011

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

3. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post

Name: Phil
    Pokemon: Bunnelby, Magneton, Manetric, Blitzle, Rotom, Porygon 2

So get this, I just found about this place and let me say I am totally excited about a new opportunity and (Crosses Fingers) maybe even a job offer to work for Organization-X? Did I say that right? Interesting! Well, I'm Phil. I have written some things I really love on this piece of paper and if you are interested I have taken a picture on my phone of the word awesome guy spelled out in legos! I really did that just for this interview! Says here your boss is a man named Lord Zarin. Thats cool, my last manager was a kid named Arther. Guy had no idea how to manage. Well, I don't mind getting a uniform as you can see I am a pretty conformitive kind of guy. My dream and that's only if you want to hear it is, to be in the back round and no one even notices Im there.

Oh my pokemon? Yeah I can tell you a little about them too. Lets start out by saying. I train pokemon that power the world! (*does a cool handguesture) My team consists of Rotom my utility pokemon little sucker can help power anything. Magneton, Manetric and Blitzle are my power squad and then help with various aspects of my work. My lock/security/analyst pokemon is Porygon 2. You need a pokemon that understand systems! Oh and my main pal Bunnelby who I call grounder cause he stops me from getting killed.

Any other questions? and Im guessing I dont need my sun tan lotion in Shadow Town?
    Well, Phil, I must say you're a bit more energetic than some of the people we're used to working with, but as long as you keep to your own business and do what you're told you should do just fine here.

In regards to your uniform, we have supplied you with the standard entry level male uniform for all recruits. You may wear your hard hat and tool-belt if you wish. If you have any questions about your uniform let me know.

-April

Quote Originally Posted by ant2011 View Post
    Well, Phil, I must say you're a bit more energetic than some of the people we're used to working with, but as long as you keep to your own business and do what you're told you should do just fine here.

In regards to your uniform, we have supplied you with the standard entry level male uniform for all recruits. You may wear your hard hat and tool-belt if you wish. If you have any questions about your uniform let me know.

-April
    Now that is a solid color pattern! Thanks!

Yeah, I know how to listen! Thanks for letting me join!

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Name: Wes Beleren
    Pokemon with you: Beedrill, Hitmonchan, Umbreon, Rampardos, Scolipede, Staraptor

I have always been troubled about finding an identity for myself and who I want to be. Then, a job opening came up for Org-X! I'm hoping to get into this organization and prove my worth. Me and my pokemon have been through hard times lately. My first partner was Eevee and then it become a Umbreon during an intense battle with a wild Ursaring.

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistodragon View Post

Name: Wes Beleren
    Pokemon with you: Beedrill, Hitmonchan, Umbreon, Rampardos, Scolipede, Staraptor

I have always been troubled about finding an identity for myself and who I want to be. Then, a job opening came up for Org-X! I'm hoping to get into this organization and prove my worth. Me and my pokemon have been through hard times lately. My first partner was Eevee and then it become a Umbreon during an intense battle with a wild Ursaring.
    We can definitely find a use for you in this Organization. You'll be supplied with an appropriate colored uniform. If you follow Lord Zarin and his wishes, you should have no trouble finding an identity for yourself here.

Quote Originally Posted by ant2011 View Post
    We can definitely find a use for you in this Organization. You'll be supplied with an appropriate colored uniform. If you follow Lord Zarin and his wishes, you should have no trouble finding an identity for yourself here.
    Love the colors :3

Thanks for having me!

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.