Are you Battleforged Material?

We are the Battleforged. We are the strongest trainers in Jentoh. Organization-X is a slightly organized mess of idiots who are causing too much damage. They need to be stopped, and that's where we come in.

We can't do it alone though, we need more members. If you're interested in joining fill out the application below and we'll get back to you soon. Only the strong may enter our ranks, the weak will be rejected.

-Bernice

((IF YOU WANT TO JOIN MORE THAN ONE TEAM YOU CAN, BUT YOU MUST SUBMIT DIFFERENT CHARACTERS. ONLY ONE CHARACTER PER USER PER TEAM.))

Name:
    Pokemon with you: ((no gen 7))
    Describe what you look like or attach a picture:
    Tell us a little about yourself:
    Last edited by ant2011; 02-20-2017 at 12:59 AM.

Yaaaaaaaaay. I even did a tiny sprite sheet for you. I hope it's okay that it's D/P/Pt!

Name: June Banana
    Pokemon with you: (Bicklen) Delcatty, (Shaks) Carracosta, (Jiju) Banette, (Ima) Aurorus and (Zat) Magneton.

quick crappy recolour and slight edit, yay
    June Banana hates her last name. But it also makes her memorable, so she figured that, upon joining the Battleforged, she would easily be remembered far and wide. She loves her pokemon, but trains extremely hard to keep each one in shape. She's still searching for the perfect sixth party member. She doesn't have any preference based on type or appearance; she will just know when she comes across the right pokemon.

Trying to impress her parents who hold her in high esteem, June left home in search of a worthy cause. She hates Organisation-X purely by hearing what they've done to people and pokemon alike, and believes that she can help to put a stop to it. She is determined, strong-willed and not easily persuaded. She is also impulsive and sometimes jumps to conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Yaaaaaaaaay. I even did a tiny sprite sheet for you. I hope it's okay that it's D/P/Pt!

Name: June Banana
    Pokemon with you: (Bicklen) Delcatty, (Shaks) Carracosta, (Jiju) Banette, (Ima) Aurorus and (Zat) Magneton.

quick crappy recolour and slight edit, yay
    June Banana hates her last name. But it also makes her memorable, so she figured that, upon joining the Battleforged, she would easily be remembered far and wide. She loves her pokemon, but trains extremely hard to keep each one in shape. She's still searching for the perfect sixth party member. She doesn't have any preference based on type or appearance; she will just know when she comes across the right pokemon.

Trying to impress her parents who hold her in high esteem, June left home in search of a worthy cause. She hates Organisation-X purely by hearing what they've done to people and pokemon alike, and believes that she can help to put a stop to it. She is determined, strong-willed and not easily persuaded. She is also impulsive and sometimes jumps to conclusions.
    Welcome to the Battleforged, June. We look forward to seeing your strength firsthand.

-Bernice

((You saved me so much time doing a sprite sheet, I only use gen 4 overworld anyway lol, so D/P/Pt is perfect xD))
    Last edited by ant2011; 02-20-2017 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ant2011 View Post
    Welcome to the Battleforged, June. We look forward to seeing your strength firsthand.

((You saved me so much time doing a sprite sheet, I only use gen 4 overworld anyway lol, so D/P/Pt is perfect xD))
    >:33 Go get 'em, June! Also I'll be making at least one character for each team which will probably happen when I decide to be un-lazy with sprite sheets.

(XD I figured it would be helpful. Yay!)