Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Games

Mobile Games

Mobile games, are well, obviously, phones you play on a mobile device. They can be of any type, match 3, RPG, card collecting, etc.

Do you play any mobile games, if so, name them. (And how addicted you are, maybe.)

I used to play that Dragon Mania one. It was fun, but then it got riddled with ads which was what drove me out.

I was also addicted to Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. I got it when it first came out so I managed to climb the ranks quite quickly, but then actually good players began playing and I sunk down the ranks and got bored. XD

I got into Pokemon Duel but now that's worn off as well, lolol. So right now I don't really play any mobile games, except now that Go has Johto pokemon out, I may use that a little more till I get bored again. :3

Naturally I downloaded Pokemon Go like most people, and I did play that for a fair while before it wore off for me. Now I load it up if I go to get a coffee or something while at work since they added Johto stuff, but we'll see how long that lasts for me.

I do have Pokemon Duel on my phone, but only played it for a few days before I was like "meh"

The two games I really will load up and have been playing a lot for a while are Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links which is a great throw back to the old days and fun for some quick duels against AI or other people. And the Speed Duel format is kinda fun to mess around with.

The other game is Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle. It's DBZ so I said I'd give it a shot. It's fun for what it is, even if I never managed to still pull any of the absolute top level characters, but hey least it's something to do at work, and a lot of the card artwork is pretty cool.

Molly, you're so adorable! Otter Mii-kun's Avatar
    I'm probably one of the only people on Earth that doesn't give a crap about mobile/smartphone gaming. I hate that the majority of phone games out there tempt you with "free to start" and then stick you with fees just to make significant progress (whenever a game ad has the fine print "In-game purchases optional", watch out!)

Senior Moderator

I love gaming on my phone as much as the big consoles, and I am constantly scouring Google Play for new free RPGs (and games with RPG elements)

I have Pokemon Duel, and it's okay (Legendaries could stand to be nerfed a little) I played Fire Emblem Heroes before that got repetitive, so now it's back to Google Play to find something to hold me over until I find out if Super Mario Run will be F2P on Android or not.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I still play Unison League, but it's one of those games that's free to play... but buying gems does give you a significant advantage. For the most part, you can still earn quite a few gems just by playing daily, but when it comes to spawns, a lot of it is based on luck. Some people will get all the great equipment and monsters spawns. Others just don't get lucky. I'm kind of in the middle. I've gotten a few helpful things, but I haven't really hit the jackpot like some people have.

Overall, it's a decent game, but it does involve a lot of grinding later on.

Administrator

Too many really.

• Pirates King
    • Kingdom Hearts Unchained
    • One Piece Treasure Cruise
    • Pokemon Shuffle
    • DBZ Dokkan Battle
    • YGO Duel Links
    • Pokemon Duel
    • Fire Emblem Heroes
    • Pokemon Go

I think I play a little too many xD. Though it's not long or every day. Some are just for small bonuses just for logging in xD
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 02-18-2017 at 05:11 AM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

8. This post has been liked by:

Ebail 

...................... Oh, god, mobile gaming. I'm...really into that. But, only Japanese idol games, really.

I play:

*Love Live School Idol Festival!
    *IDOLiSH7
    *Ensemble Stars!
    *Dream Festival!
    *Band Yarouze!
    *A3!
    *YumeIro Cast.

That's pretty much all I ever do. Even when I'm watching anime. In fact, I literally have THREE PHONES just to store all those games.

Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook! Kaoru's Avatar

"..." (I've been playing a little too much of Fire Emblem Heroes. >.>)
    Paired with the awesome and lovable 💕Trainer17💕

"Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook!"

Spoiler:
    links ★ Greninja level100@1748 ★
    warrior recordprism statsasb stats

11. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I'm not really into mobile gaming at all. xD Most of them bore the crap out of me. I was playing Pokemon Duel for a while, but I'm sort of bored of that now. So I don't really play anything. :p