ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar

Crossroads: The PMD Parody, Starring PXR! (Rated T for Teen)

CROSSROADS: THE PMD PARODY, STARRING PXR!

-INSERT WICKED AWESOME FANMADE BANNER HERE-

HELLO, HELLO!!

Beyond this gateway you probably cannot see in any manner because I DON'T WANT YOU TO is the world of Pokemon! BEFORE you start gushing over dreams of being a Pokemon Trainer, and possibly master, which are already pretty much hopeless to begin with...PERHAPS I should clarify that this is the world of ONLY Pokemon-humans are, in this world, a relic of ages past, nothing more than a long-gone fairytale, at best a race that is lesser in number than their digits. Pokemon are the dominant species, and indeed, the only ones alive. It would, err...How do I put it...It would make a rather large commotion if a human were to appear in the flesh. You'd also probably get torn to pieces in seconds, as those 'fairytales' don't paint humanity in the best light ever, which is probably why there's less humans than you have digits. HENCEFORTH, AS COST FOR ENTRY, YOU MUST GIVE UP YOUR HUMANITY AND TURN INTO A POKEMON, FOREVER! MAYBE! Oh, yes, common 'side effects' include loss of almost all memories, sanity, And a disproportionate attraction to cowardly chumps with a 'dream'!

WHO WANTS TO GET IN THERE?!

...I can see some hesitance among the many of you gathered here. OK, you're all pretty much very terrified of the concept, actually. However, I kind of locked the way back to your regular lives and 'lost' the key, so...You're kind of, oh, I don't know...STUCK. I've also taken your voices for now, so don't start yelling 'BANANA.' IT WON'T WORK.

SO, First, as it is customary for me to ask you random questions to guess your personality, which is somehow connected to your form as a Pokemon, ERR...Actually, it's apparently no longer customary, apparently. Some 'Hydregion' guy forgot, and everyone approved. Go figure.

SOOOOO, if you could just make up your mind on what you most likely now look like, that would be fantastic...

Welcome to Crossroads: The PMD Parody, Starring PXR! First off, it's rated T for Teen, so don't look at this unless your 13+ in terms of years, you understand? Good.

Second off, as you probably guessed from the title (I didn't make it subtle at all, so if you missed it at this point, I'd get stuff checked out right now), pretty much the vast majority of the cast are YOUR Pokemon OCs. Specifically, Pokemon Analouges to YOU, all you PXR users! Henceforth, there's a sign-up form. Keep in mind, THIS IS NOT AN RP. This is a FANFICTION, and a parody at that, and while I will try to stay faithful to your character's fabric, please understand that, due to the nature of the material, you will probably be displayed as far less sane/dignified than you actually are. Don't kill me. That would mean the rest of this is never finished, and that would make us all very unhappy.

SO, please politely just fill out a quick form if you're even remotely interested, as I will put below. Oh, yes, as there's only one you, only one per person, please.

Name: This is obvious-your Analouge's name. Preferably something from your Username, though really it could be anything.
    User: This is your username. I check this to make sure you can't pull any fast ones on me.
    Species: This is the kind of Pokemon you are. Evolutions are allowed. Keep in mind, you may evolve. PLEASE NO KALOS POKEMON. At least, not until X and Y are out and we've all associated with them, anyways. For now, NO.
    Age: How old you are, in human years. Human-Pokemon year ratios are about the same for the most part, so if a human and a Pokemon are both 16, they're both adolescents.
    Ability: Your Pokemon's ability. It can be a Dream World ability.
    Personality: How your character-or really, you-act. This is a Parody, so expect silly elements to be expanded upon while the more serious ones are mostly ignored.
    Special Move: Ah, this is a fine thing. You see, in order to differentiate the special from the non-special, each and every OC (and a few non-OCs) can (they don't HAVE to) have a special move. It can be anything, as long as it's within relative reason. The move comes in three levels.
    1st: The First level is the weakest form. It is typically better used outside of combat, though the clever Mon can exploit whatever it is to his/her/its advantage. The reason why it's more of an Out-of combat utility is probably going to be due to practicality issues: For instance, the Pokemon must stand still in a trance to use it, or it's so weak there's probably no use for it right now.
    2nd: The second level is the moderately strong form. It can be used in combat, but shouldn't be relied upon: It has its uses like all other moves, but may not be the best move for the situation all the time. It's utility purposes can still be intact, obviously. Perhaps the required amount of concentration is lesser now? Or perhaps your Special Move is just stronger? Maybe it's got a new feature that makes it more usable?
    3rd: The third level is the strongest form. It's going to probably be one of your favorite moves at this point, though it still might be rather impractical at times. It will most likely require little concentration, be reliably devastating, and probably have some kind of brutal side effect that you can most definitely utilize. There might still be limits, of course.
    Known History: This should be short and sweet, a few sentences long. Nothing too complex. THIS WILL BE UPDATED THROUGHOUT THE STORY, BUT ALL NEW INFO WILL GO IN SPOILERS. PARTICUARILY SPOILERY INFO WILL BE DOUBLE SPOILERED. Oh, yes, one thing: Only one character, the protagonist, is the amnesiac human, despite that intro referring to multiple people. Please make your characters natural inhabitants. I'll make special exceptions...Maybe. But for now, please no.

Oh, you've figured out what you look like, then? Good, your identity crisis is officially over. For now, anyways. Now, please allow me to forcefully shove you into the Pokemon World. What? You want to step in the gate yourself, no forceful shoving involved? Aww...I like using the funnel...OK, do you know where it is? No? Well, allow me to-GET IN THE GATE!!!

Oh, yes, if you see and/or hear anything that sounds like a space-time continuum displacement of your world's media in this one-aka, a 'Reference' or 'Shout-Out'...You're wrong. There is no 'refrence'. Refrences do not exist. They're nonexistent! THERE ARE NO REFRENCES!!! ABSOLUTELY NONE!!! NOW GET IN THE BOX-I MEAN, GATE!!! GET IN THE GATE!!!

(Please refrain from posting for a minute: I'm getting up an OC Character sheet. Yes, there are already a few characters!)

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    I TOLD YOU THERE'D BE A CHARACTER SHEET!!!

BEHOLD!! ALL THE OC CHARACTERS!!

Tazz
    User: The Nonexistant Tazz
    Species: Pikachu
    Ability: Lightningrod
    Personality: Tazz is a violent Pokemon with no sense of patience nor planning: he charges in and tries to kick everyone's a**es. He delights in bloodshed almost too much, and is disappointed by the Pokemon standard of fainting. Formerly human, he’s fascinated by his ability to electrocute everything, and he definitely doesn't hesitate to show it off. He’s loud and annoying no matter what, which is typically to his detriment.
    Special Move: Chain of Light
    1st: Tazz can create a chain made of a yellow energy. Length is as desired (theoretically infinite). Tip is sharp, good for stabbing. Chain is conductive, can allow Tazz’s electricity through. Chain can break with relatively low stress involved. Length determines energy consumption, energy consumption will keep on as long as the chain is maintained. Energy consumption is fairly fast in this stage, even for a short chain.
    2nd: Chain can now override neurological signals in any living target, allowing Tazz full bodily control. Souls are also affected. While controlling an individual, the chain cannot be retracted or extended, though can be dissipated on Tazz’s will as normal, freeing the target. Chain can still be broken with little effort. Energy consumption is still great, but has been toned down somewhat.
    3rd: Chain can now assimilate any controlled individual with a month’s time. When the month has been reached, the body of the individual (if existent) and the soul of the individual become controlled by Tazz without the chains, as well as their memories and powers being added to his own. The Chain now amplifies any current that comes through it tenfold, as well as being thrice as durable (though a decently powerful attack can still break it). Energy consumption is reduced further from the second stage.
    Known History: Tazz was originally human, until sometime after his eighteenth birthday. He, in his human form, left a note detailing his past life in case some amnesia-inducing transformation happened, but Tazz discarded it after reading he lead a boring life as a carriage driver, not bothering to read the rest.

Spook
    User: Death’s Spook
    Species: Staryu
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Personality: A natural schemer, Spook is intelligent, a heavy reader, and cunning, but hides it under a mask of cheery behavior and Contractual Genre Blindness. He’s brutally loyal to the very few Pokemon he does care about, and brutally sarcastic to everyone.
    Special Move: Illusions
    1st: Small Lights, mobile. Best for reading purposes.
    2nd: Minor Glamours. Some small illusions, like hiding small things or appearing to make them from thin air. Requires a prohibitive amount of concentration: The images must be held in Spook’s mind, and prominently at that, in order to work.
    3rd: Total light manipulation. Spook can manipulate all light in the room. Lances of focused light, wide area effect illusions with only some concentration, veils, all of it's possible.
    Known History: Spook and Velo have known each other for a few years now. Mischievous, they’re the town’s local troublemakers, pranking everyone in town and their mothers.

Velo
    User: Velocity
    Species: Bagon
    Ability: Rock Head
    Personality: Velo is a bit flighty. She tends to space out and forget things at inopportune times, giving her a rather ditzy demeanor. She is very emotional, usually at one extreme or another in terms of happiness and sadness, and is extremely enthusiastic with a tendency to rush into situations without planning. Despite appearances, however, she's no idiot. While she tends not to see flaws in her friends due to her hardheaded loyalty, she is very Genre Savvy thanks to having put a lot of time into reading. When she isn't running around or coming up with mad schemes to launch herself skyward, she enjoys curling up with a book or art/writing materials. She has a weakness for sweet foods.
    Special Move: Burning Tempest.
    1st: Velo goes into a heavy trance and is able to manipulate winds, creating strong currents and miniature whirlwinds. She can also add small sparks of flame to the wind, which can sting, burn eyes, or set dry/flammable objects ablaze. Waking her up can be difficult.
    2nd: Trance is now much lighter; she can be woken with ease. Winds are much stronger, interspersed with bright-burning embers. Gusts now contain small, razor-sharp energy blasts similar to Razor Wind.
    3rd: Move only requires basic concentration. Multiple swirling windstorms can be summoned, which are incredibly hot. Fireballs and large curls of cutting wind are carried on the gusts. Can also be used to manipulate far-away currents, but the other effects don't carry over.
    Known History: Spook and Velo have known each other for a few years now. Mischievous, they’re the town’s local troublemakers, pranking everyone in town and their mothers.

THAT IS ALL TO BEHOLD. MORE SHALL COME, SO YOU CAN BEHOLD MORE WHEN IT DOES!!

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!