Thread: 911?

911?

Have you ever had to dial your emergency number?

Mom told me when I was little I called 911 and told them she was in the shower. xDDD Boy did I get a talking to when they got to the house.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

3. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, several times.

One case was for just after I had gotten into a car accident. And the other few times was when my mom collapsed and had trouble breathing.

Definitely not happy memories. :C

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I haven't... the kitchen in my house caught fire when I was maybe like 12. I was too shy to call them though so my mum did it. XD

When I was very young, maybe 4 or 5, I remember playing with a payphone and calling the emergency number since it was the only one you didn't need money for. "Police, fire or ambulance?" they said, and then I hung up and never did that again. o_o
    GCEA

I've had to call 911 on quite a few occasions. Each time wasn't for anything pleasant, obviously.
    τι ζωή

Never called it myself, but Mum had to call it once in 2014 when I fainted in the bathroom twice. XD It was funny though. I was completely fine, haha. Paramedics did all the tests and I was all good. It was just one of those early morning derps.

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Once, though thankfully not for something that happened to me personally (though it could have been). My cousin was driving us home on the freeway when a pickup truck coming the opposite way flipped over the meridian and nearly landed on our heads. If we were one second slower we would have been screwed. I called 911 immediately after for the truck driver, though I wasn't the only one and it was a way more pleasant reason than it could have been: I have no aspirations to become a pancake, thank you.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Have I called 911? No. Have I had 911 called for me? Yes.

It's a very long story but the short version you may know. I dislocated my knee cap at a politics conference back in the 9th grade and my poor advisor had to call 911 on me. It was his first time chaperoning too. XD
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire