Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Wow, welcome back, dude, didn't expect to see you around again!

How's things been?
    I actually have a mildly detailed Blog post answering that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Don't mind me. I'm sitting here just trying to....hide my phone xD.

I definitely remember you! It's been some time huh? Never know who to expect seeing back randomly. It's a nice surprise!

Can't say it's been super bustling, but it's still a great community and some really creative events we host still.

Also Hi!
    At least, someone does, it doesn't look like any of my people are around much, anymore. URPG is gone, too? Bummer. I was hoping to write up some long elaborate stories just to get strong Pokemon. Ah well, I'll continue to poke my head in a few times a week and see how people are getting along.

I never forgot about this forum. PxR is a home of mine, I may vanish for a time. But, as long as it stays up and running, I'll come back around.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    I actually have a mildly detailed Blog post answering that.

At least, someone does, it doesn't look like any of my people are around much, anymore. URPG is gone, too? Bummer. I was hoping to write up some long elaborate stories just to get strong Pokemon. Ah well, I'll continue to poke my head in a few times a week and see how people are getting along.

I never forgot about this forum. PxR is a home of mine, I may vanish for a time. But, as long as it stays up and running, I'll come back around.
    Oh man, I had no idea we had a lucha champion here :p it's cool that you wrestle I had a friend who was in a minor league. He got injured so he can't do it anymore but he loved it. Congrats on getting married. I went inactive for awhile too so I missed that. Welcome back

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Experienced Trainer Daughter of Mew's Avatar
    Hi folks! I got an automated PXR email the other day wishing me a happy birthday and it kind of spurred me to drop in. I recently deleted most of my social media and have been feeling really nostalgic over forums, so I'll try and be a bit more active than I was!

The last time I posted was in 2017, so here's a very quick overview of what's happened in that time:
    • I moved to Ireland and have no intention of returning to England.
    • I've actually started gaming again (mostly Elite Dangerous right now)
    • I haven't played a Pokemon game since Gen 5, but I'm planning to change that.
    • I also haven't done much art in the last few years, but I'm planning to change that too.
    • I finished my Bachelor's degree, did a Master's, and am currently doing a PhD.

It's really nice to see a few familiar names still around! :)

4. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Daughter of Mew View Post
    Hi folks! I got an automated PXR email the other day wishing me a happy birthday and it kind of spurred me to drop in. I recently deleted most of my social media and have been feeling really nostalgic over forums, so I'll try and be a bit more active than I was!

The last time I posted was in 2017, so here's a very quick overview of what's happened in that time:
    • I also haven't done much art in the last few years, but I'm planning to change that too.
    • I finished my Bachelor's degree, did a Master's, and am currently doing a PhD.

Hey hey welcome back! Congrats on the Bachelor's and Masters! Can't wait to hear about the games you play and see the new art you plan to make! Hope to see you around!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

wow you've been extremely busy. Its incredible that you're working on your PhD.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Heeey, always great to see people make a comeback! Welcome back to the crew!

Experienced Trainer Daughter of Mew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Hey hey welcome back! Congrats on the Bachelor's and Masters! Can't wait to hear about the games you play and see the new art you plan to make! Hope to see you around!
    Thank you! I definitely need to get working on some Pokemon art soon - I'm almost entirely using watercolours nowadays and I've seen some really inspiring pieces recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    wow you've been extremely busy. Its incredible that you're working on your PhD.
    It's definitely been a wild few years! Thank you. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Heeey, always great to see people make a comeback! Welcome back to the crew!
    Thank you, hopefully I won't disappear this time!

9. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Welcome back! Good to see you again and hope things have been well as you make them look like they have been. Congrats on the degrees and good luck oh the PhD! Hope we will still see you around and can't wait to see some of your art too!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Welcome back! Congratulations on your degrees and good luck with your PhD! I hope to see you around on PXR. :)

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Hey there!
    It's been a little while, but I'm back, and remembered my password and all.:]
    I'm not currently playing Pokemon these days but I still appreciate it and like it (and follow some related things), and remembered this community and how it was pretty great.
    Good people here.
    Talking to my friend Cleobel on Discord (so thankful to have reconnected with them) inspired me a bit to come and check in again as well.
    See you around

13. This post has been liked by: