Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    Look who finally came back. :D
    Hey glad to see you back! Been awhile, but we're still alive and kicking here too. :p

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    Look who finally came back. :D
    Welcome back, Caite! How have you been?

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    Hello, KFT is back after a long, long time. While I cannot say for sure what I expected when I decided to check in Crossroads this week, it is disheartening to see the forum looking so abandoned. I've been thinking about putting out some writing, a blog, some kind of content, but would it anyone read it here? More importantly, is there any way to shift the gravitational forces and bring life back into a web forum? I don't know, but it would be nice to try. So, anyways, I'm here and I'll be lurking around to see how many other people pop up. Mainstay or fresh face, fellow lurker or tentative returner, please drop a line. Let's see what we can do, together.
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Fried Torchic View Post
    Hello, KFT is back after a long, long time. While I cannot say for sure what I expected when I decided to check in Crossroads this week, it is disheartening to see the forum looking so abandoned. I've been thinking about putting out some writing, a blog, some kind of content, but would it anyone read it here? More importantly, is there any way to shift the gravitational forces and bring life back into a web forum? I don't know, but it would be nice to try. So, anyways, I'm here and I'll be lurking around to see how many other people pop up. Mainstay or fresh face, fellow lurker or tentative returner, please drop a line. Let's see what we can do, together.
    Welcome back, KFT! Indeed, it is sad that the PXR forum is so dead. :/ But I still try to check it at least once a day.
    It's great to see you posting here! How have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    Welcome back, KFT! Indeed, it is sad that the PXR forum is so dead. :/ But I still try to check it at least once a day.
    It's great to see you posting here! How have you been?
    Thank you for tending the flame!

I have been doing very well, but busy. I have a wife, kids, and a mortgage, and I'm not entirely sure when I crossed the threshold into feeling old! How are you, Cleobel?

I am hoping that some dedicated activity can help breathe some more life into this community. Do you know if any of the old regulars still check in from time to time?

Current Projects:
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Thank you for tending the flame!

I have been doing very well, but busy. I have a wife, kids, and a mortgage, and I'm not entirely sure when I crossed the threshold into feeling old! How are you, Cleobel?

I am hoping that some dedicated activity can help breathe some more life into this community. Do you know if any of the old regulars still check in from time to time?
    I have also been busy! Right now, I'm looking to move to a new apartment/house.

I wish there could be more dedicated activity on PXR again! I sometimes see one or two other members online on the forum at the same time as myself, but I have no idea what they do on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
    I have also been busy! Right now, I'm looking to move to a new apartment/house.

I wish there could be more dedicated activity on PXR again! I sometimes see one or two other members online on the forum at the same time as myself, but I have no idea what they do on the forum.
    Oh, that's exciting! Are you renting now? Getting a house has been a huge learning curve as far as all of the things that there are to take care of. The first month after we moved in the basement flooded every time it rained!

Maybe private messaging, or just checking in? Is the Discord server still active? I'm not a Discord-type, myself, but I remember it starting up here before I left. I hope that if there is some more-or-less consistent activity it will encourage people to do the same. We'll see how that goes!

Current Projects:

Oh, that's exciting! Are you renting now? Getting a house has been a huge learning curve as far as all of the things that there are to take care of. The first month after we moved in the basement flooded every time it rained!

Maybe private messaging, or just checking in? Is the Discord server still active? I'm not a Discord-type, myself, but I remember it starting up here before I left. I hope that if there is some more-or-less consistent activity it will encourage people to do the same. We'll see how that goes!
    I have rented four homes during my adult life so far. Now, I'm looking for the next one.
    I'm sorry to hear about the basement flooding issue. I really hope it's all solved now.

The Discord server is still a bit active, but not that much.
    And I have just replied to the thread you started. :)

Well, I just got back and now I'm in this thread again announcing that I will be traveling for the next two weeks so my posting will be more sporadic than I have been trying to be recently. I might be able to get an update or two off for my current fanfiction story or my Nuzlocke during that time, but I cannot promise anything!

Current Projects:

Safe travels, @Kentucky Fried Torchic!