Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Leaves/Temporary Leaves/Returns

A thread where you can post when you're leaving for good, temporarily, or coming back. I scrolled all through the forums to find a thread like this and came up empty. If there actually is a thread, feel free to delete this and call me a dummy.

|||||||||

I left three days ago without saying anything, but I'm publicly announcing that I am leaving for an indefinite amount of time. I'm taking a much, much needed break from the forums. I'm not quite sure how long, a week, a month, a year, a lustrum, a decade, a century, a millennium, an epoch, an eon, an era, I don't know yet. Probably a week or two, a month at best. I just really need a break from the forum. I'll still be posting and editing articles, though.

The best way to contact me is through Facebook if you have mine. If you want mine (and you're not shady), hit me up on Skype (TyphoExplo). I'll also be on there invisible. I'll respond to your message as soon as possible.

As for ASB, DQ me from any battles. I hate waiting for people to post their moves, and I'm not going to make others wait for me. As for X and Y, I have Sam (Trainer17) as backup. I haven't read through the X and Y threads since I left unannounced three days ago, nor do I plan to until I return (it's pretty hostile now, I'll wait for people to cool off). And as for Senior Editor, I'm still going to be writing, editing, and maintaining the site. Ray/Ashley/Kevin/Sarah/Mikey; if you need me for anything forum related, catch me on Skype. I'll log on just for you, my prized jewels.

I can't really think of anything else to address, so with that, I'm off for a while! *insert witty departing comment*

|||||||||

Just a passing through Kamen Rider Metal Gear Snivy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I left three days ago without saying anything, but I'm publicly announcing that I am leaving for an indefinite amount of time. I'm taking a much, much needed break from the forums.
    You always say you never get enough of PXR! DDDD: Well, it wasn't exactly that, but it was something like that. :L loljkplzdontsueme

Anyways, I hope you'll do we--You're not going to be able to read this until you decide your break is over, aren't you?

Hey guys, I'm back for good now!
    Right now... I have the feeling I can't lose!
    [ASB Stats] [VPP Stats] [Quotes] [Warrior Record]

Enjoy your break, cool guy, and catch up with all your real life stuffs.

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    Due to the taxing process that is the transition from home to a college dorm four hours southwards, I will be taking a break from the forum for about two weeks as I get settled in and establish a new routine.
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

You may technically say that I've returned from break, but I'm in school now, meaning significantly less activity on the forum.

|||||||||

Welcome back technically.

Actually Prefers Popeyes Kentucky Fried Torchic's Avatar
    Well, college is certainly an interesting transition, but after my first week of classes, I think I can safely say that I'd rather be on PXR than partying.
    Dreams do come a size too big. It's so that we can grow into them.

Current Projects:
    Fanfiction: Pokémon: Exodus (Chapter six of nine posted)
    Nuzlocke: "Dude, Where's My Bellsprout?": A Totally Radical Red Version Nuzlocke

Avatar by the illustrious Neo Emolga.

Senior Administrator

Administrator

Hey Corey, I'll do all yoru homework for 10 art posts a week. :D

10. This post has been liked by:

Corey 

I will be moving to a new house Oct 1st & i may not be on much untill i can get access to the internet at my new house

:(