Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Pokemon Duel Club

I've been searching around the forums but I couldn't ​find any club for the Pokemon Duel game.

So, here it is!

A Pokemon Duel club for all those smart gamers out there!

Let's discuss all things Duel!

Any guesses what the next tournament might bring us?

We've had the flying, fighting and dragon so far- if I'm not wrong..

My brother says that he has heard the news that the next one is going to be fire.

So, any news or guesses on that guys?

Also, to join this club, you are required to post the 6 Pokemon you are currently using in the game.

My six Pokemon are Charizard, Chestnaught, Goodra, Cottonee, Moltress and Machamp (couldn't get rid of this guy since game one, lol XD)

Also, I'm new here. So, I'm sorry in case my thread is in the wrong lace or something... :) Please do let me know if this is ok or not... Thank you!

To soar above the clouds is my dream... And, to reach out to the needy, my scheme.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Count me in! I haven't played much but my six are Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Raticate, Kirlia, and Pikachu.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Whoa! Those are cool Pokemon you have there! :D

Also, if enough number of people join this club, I can even hold tournaments where we battle against each other to see who emerges as the ultimate and most victorious! :D

To soar above the clouds is my dream... And, to reach out to the needy, my scheme.

Administrator

There's not a thread for it in the Clubs section, but there is a thread in the Spin-offs Riiiiight here. Hasn't been very active since the initial release kinda passed though.

My team hasn't changed much either. Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Goodra, Blastoise, Reshiram, and Empoleon

And no this isn't really the wrong place. You're all good! There wasn't a club thread for it. Just like Pokémon GO this can have one too. It's just no one made one xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Oh I see.. and yes, I had seen that thread. But again, it wasn't a club and I really wanted a club, lol...

So, I hope you don't mind that...

And yaaay! Thank you very much for joining in, Chakramaster! :D

And whoa! Your Pokemon sound cool! O_O

I really think we should all duel some time, you know... Hehehe XD

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Master Snowy View Post
    Oh I see.. and yes, I had seen that thread. But again, it wasn't a club and I really wanted a club, lol...

So, I hope you don't mind that...

And yaaay! Thank you very much for joining in, Chakramaster! :D

And whoa! Your Pokemon sound cool! O_O

I really think we should all duel some time, you know... Hehehe XD
    Nah, a club is good and welcomed! I got really lucky with the Reshiram pull during that booster. Though I wanted Zekrom more.

Blastoise and Empoleon were during the release event. Both have helped immensely.

I think it'd be cool to face off against others here for it. I just think not enough really enjoy it here sadly

The time is upon us...

7. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Nah, a club is good and welcomed! I got really lucky with the Reshiram pull during that booster. Though I wanted Zekrom more.

Blastoise and Empoleon were during the release event. Both have helped immensely.

I think it'd be cool to face off against others here for it. I just think not enough really enjoy it here sadly
    Ikr! For some reason, Pokemon Duel doesn't seem to have hit off as well as the other games did, sadly...

Idk why but many people don't even know this game exists yet... I wish Pokemon would advertise this game more, you know? XD It would attract more people to the game.

Instead, fans of the game are left to the difficult task of finding more players and influencing their friends to join in with them etc, but meh... We'll see I suppose. :)

And thank you for the kind words, Chakramaster! ^_^

Administrator

Ikr! For some reason, Pokemon Duel doesn't seem to have hit off as well as the other games did, sadly...

Idk why but many people don't even know this game exists yet... I wish Pokemon would advertise this game more, you know? XD It would attract more people to the game.

Instead, fans of the game are left to the difficult task of finding more players and influencing their friends to join in with them etc, but meh... We'll see I suppose. :)

And thank you for the kind words, Chakramaster! ^_^
    That's like how I feel about the Mystery Dungeon series (my absolute favorite Pokémon games hands down). It's just how mobile games are these days. Seen as nothing more than a money grab (and really most are).

Some people don't hear about it because kids can't just go to the store and see it on sale. They won't always be searching for Pokémon on their phones either. Especially being able to understand the rules and restrictions.

It still needs some stabilization, but it's better than it started out as at least.

Oh it's no problem, Master Snowy! :) I always try to be nice....sometimes I take that for granted though and am a little too nice xD. Though it never hurts to be nice as much as possible. It's rare to see these days

The time is upon us...

10. This post has been liked by:

You know what, I actually don't believe how much the two of us have in common! XD

Mystery Dungeon is only Pokemon game (or any game) I ever connected to in my life.

I'm not a gamer and I'm not into gaming at all.

But these games totally swooped me into them and they are:

-Pokemon Diamond and Pearl,
    -Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Time)
    -Okami
    -Crash Bandicoot
    -Jack and Daxter
    -Skyrim
    -Rachet and Clank

And that's it... No other game before or after that, lol...

But Pokemon easily takes the prize if you were to ask me which I spent most of my time on, hehe Xp

Also, about being nice- don't even get me started about how important such a thing is especially in today's world, haha! :D

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Whoa! Those are cool Pokemon you have there! :D

Also, if enough number of people join this club, I can even hold tournaments where we battle against each other to see who emerges as the ultimate and most victorious! :D
    Tournaments would be cool!

Also, is it just me or do all the low rated players not understand how to play? They always let me put my pieces on their circle (I forget what it's called) and win, even when it's blatantly obvious I can do that. XD I haven't lost a game yet, and I've played like 15-20 games.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

13. This post has been liked by: