2 66.67%
  • No

1 33.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Renegade (SU)

Renegade (SU)

Public Information

A tale of eons…

A very long time ago, Queen Mew, King Arceus, and Princess Giratina created and populated the world of Omnia with the help of other Legendaries. It was a vast world, with a myriad of environments and regions for Pokemon to live in. Queen Mew and King Arceus, in fact, found that Omnia was so huge they were incapable of ruling it on their own. So while they, themselves, governed the Court of Legendaries from their Sky Palace, they assigned each Legendary with the status of ‘Prin’, ‘Prince’, or ‘Princess’ their own region to rule and a small pantheon of Legendaries to act as advisors and enforcers.

For a time pantheons and rulers were very active in leading their countries and taking part in their people’s culture. But soon they began to interact with the mortals progressively less. It was about this time that the ‘Chosen’ were created. Certain Bloodlines gifted by a Legendary Patron, so that in times of darkness and misery they could bring peace and joy. They had the wonderful and terrible ‘Seraphic Mode’, which granted them power equivalent to that of a Legendary. As the Legendary Pokemon began to interfere less, the Chosen became more prominent, becoming prodigious leaders and warriors. Wars between regions began to take place, with Chosen in the frontlines.
    It was in this confusing time of bloodshed that the Princess Giratina went missing. No one is entirely sure what happened to her. Some believe she was killed others thought she grew fed up with the squabbles of mortals and apathy of Legendaries and fled. The other Princes, Princesses, and Prins finally decided that it was time to intercede, and though they could not totally revoke the status of Chosen they did cause it to become dormant.

Years passed, and Duke Dialga and Duchess Palkia tried to rule their region in the missing Princess’ stead. The two disagreed violently on how to do so, however, prompting Queen Mew to assign Celebi and Hoopa to Sinna to try and advise them.

This was how the world was for a long time. Chosen faded into myths and stories. Technology advanced. And the Legendaries ruled, though they would never again be as active as in the time before the Chosen.

Then one day, everything changed again.

The Renegade’s Rancor

In an instant, it all changed.

For the first time in millennia, the long-lost Princess Giratina returned. She corrupted Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf into her evil minions. She attempted to kick each and every other Legendary out of her region, and very nearly succeeded. The only two who avoided this were Celebi and Hoopa.

And worst of all, she forcibly dragged Sinna out of the world of Omnia, isolating it and damaging the very spacetime continuum. The Adamant, Lustrous, and Griseous Orbs were totally shattered, their shards scattered across the region.

There is no longer a sun in the sky. Things are growing colder and progressively more hopeless.

No one is entirely certain what it is that Giratina wants, or why she has returned now. And for a time, no one was entirely certain what to do. Until Celebi and Hoopa activated their secret weapon.

The Renegade is not the only thing to be seen again for the first time in ages.

The Chosen have awoken.

The Chosen’s Mission

You are a Chosen. In your hands is the fate of Sinna. Your mission, given to you by Celebi and Hoopa, is to find a way to save Sinna.

There are several steps that must be taken to accomplish that, though.

Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf must be saved from Giratina’s malevolent control. And Giratina herself must be stopped somehow. Either by finding a way to break, the control, convincing her to stop… Or killing her.

Sinna must have a connection forged between it and Omnia again, before the region itself dies. The only way to do this would be to assist Celebi and Hoopa in finding the Persistent Shards, Radiant Shards, and Twisted Shards scattered across Sinna needed to reforge the Adamant, Lustrous, and Griseous Orbs.

It is unclear what the Princess’ motives and goals are, but it is inadvisable to simply sit back and allow them to be discovered.

Chosen Information
    Spoiler:
    Chosen have access to a particular ability known as ‘Seraphic Mode’. When Seraphic Mode takes effect, a radiant light the color of the Chosen’s aura appears around them, in the shape of six wings.
    Seraphic Mode grants a Chosen the following powers:
    A special moveset composed of their Legendary’s moves, with the Legendary’s signature move included.
    Access to a special power known as a ‘Gift’. Each Chosen has a single Gift, and it is a power related to their Patron. For example, the Chosen of Lugia’s Gift may be summoning hurricanes. The Chosen of Yveltal may be able to drain their foe of life to heal their own injuries. Chosen of the same Legendary rarely have the same Gift.
    While in Seraphic Mode, injuries heal faster, and Chosen seem to have more energy and stamina.
    There are some side-effects of using Seraphic Mode for too long. Chosen may feel giddy or euphoric, get delusions of grandeur, or hallucinate. There are some reports of the personalities and appearances of Chosen warping and changing permanently after using Seraphic Mode for too long. There is a myth of a Chosen of Kyogre fighting an entire navy and winning, before spontaneously combusting.
    Being a Chosen also has passive effects, even if you don’t use Seraphic Mode. Chosen tend to live longer lives, and only get sick if the injury is serious. They can go without food or water for longer periods of time.

Cast Overview

Rules

1) Please obey Pokemon Crossroads Rules.
    2) Please, please, please do not control another person’s character. There are certain circumstances where I will allow it(possession, hypnosis), but only if you gain both my and that character’s player’s explicit permission, and instruct us both what you intend to do in advance.
    3) I control all Legendary Pokemon. On that note, I do not consider Rotom to be a Legendary Pokemon. Phione and Type:Null I will allow as well.
    4) On a note related to the previous rule, this means you may not make your character a Legendary Pokemon. Considering what it evolves into, this includes Cosmog. No Ultra Beasts, either. I consider the Tapus to be Legendaries as well.
    5) I am allowing a single Legendary to have multiple Chosen, but please. Have some diversity. I don’t want 50+ Chosen of Rayquaza.
    6) Gifts need to have my approval. I don’t want them being overpowered, and I encourage creativity, and try to have them relate to your Patron Legendary.
    7) Please be aware that while I do not mind your character being skilled in battle already, I’d like for them to still not be absolutely invincible. 8) Attacks can miss, fighters can trip, attacks can quite unexpectedly turn out to be critical. It’s not much fun if things are too easy, after all.
    9) While your character can be the nastiest person alive, I would like to request that out of context you respect your fellow players. No trolling or flaming. Leave your arguments at the door, please and thank you.
    10) English is a difficult language, I know, but please make an effort to get it right. That means no chatspeak, no leetspeak. If I can’t understand you I’m going to move along without you.
    11) I will allow Pokemon to have up to eight moves. Ensure that they are all moves the Pokemon can actually learn, please. I don’t want any magikarps with Lock On and Guillotine.
    12) I don’t have a limit with how many characters you want to have, try to keep it to an amount you can control, though.
    13) If you have any ideas for how you think the plot should go, please message me. If you have any questions, please message me.
    14) Please remember to have fun. ^^

Form:

Username:
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History:
    Moveset:
    Patron:
    Gift:
    Seraphic Mode Moveset:
    Other:
    Last edited by LKWayvern; 08-09-2017 at 03:26 PM.

Username: LKWayvern
    Character Name: Xavier Feurra
    Species: luxray
    Appearance: A luxray, perhaps a few inches shorter than your typical luxray, but obviously physically strong. His eyes are green, and there’s a visible scar over his left eye, which is blind. He wears a faded blue scarf tied around his tail.
    Personality: Xavier tries his best to act the ‘mysterious aloof loner’. He comes off more as ‘grumpy and cranky’. He doesn’t like crowds, or anyone he considers an idiot, but has a major big brother instinct and gets attached to people faster than he’d like to admit. He’s prone to arguments, and is extremely emotional and impulsive. He can get extremely sardonic when he’s being passive agressive. He is rather self-sacrificing and loyal, as he doesn’t particularly care for his own safety a lot of the time. In addition, he is stupidly stubborn. He will continue arguing even if he is clearly losing, and he will not stop battling until his opponent surrenders or he dies or is forced to stop. He is not at all opposed to playing dirty.
    Due to the way he acts, some assume he’s tsundere. He’s not. He’s genuinely not interested by romance, and thinks it’s a big waste of time. He does not understand why people have to have complicated rituals like playing ‘hard to get’ or spending exorbitant amounts of money on food and gifts if you really love them. He doesn’t particularly desire a partner either. He’d probably identify as asexual aromantic.
    Xavier has a phobia of fire, and does not like water or swimming though he enjoys the rain. Strangely enough, his favorite flavor is sweet. He’s rather wary of his newfound Chosen status. He prefers to rely on his own power in order to win. He has a surprisingly good singing voice.
    History: Xavier and his sister Clairia were originally orphans, adopted by an elderly ninetales named Feurric Feurra. Feurric was a retired veteran battler from Kaelus, who lived a quiet(ish) life in Celestic Town. He raised his two young wards for a time, and taught them how to defend themselves.
    Xavier and Clairia were both excellent in battle. Clairia was far better at making friends with other kids their age, while Xavier was more interested by training on his own. It was his dream when he was younger to someday defeat a Legendary Pokemon.
    When Xavier was thirteen, and Clairia was ten, a Fire typed burglar broke into the Feurra house. Feurric found and confronted the burglar, but the burglar panicked and used the most powerful Fire typed attack he had. This set Feurric’s house on fire.
    Xavier and Clairia managed to escape the burning house, but were separated in the confusion, while Feurric ironically died from smoke inhalation.
    Xavier decided to look for his sister, but got hopelessly lost, ending up instead in Eterna City. He failed hopelessly as a pickpocket, as his first attempt was a scyther who ended up giving him his scar and blind eye.
    After a time, Xavier made use of his strength and battle-skills, starting to make money as a bodyguard. He still lives in Eterna City. When he was nineteen he located his sister Clairia again-- she had somehow ended up in Hearthome City as a singer. They live their own separate lives now but will occasionally meet up.
    Moveset: Crunch, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, Giga Impact
    Patron: Latios
    Gift: Xavier is capable of of incredible speeds when in Seraphic Mode. He can move so fast that it appears he can teleport, and if he jumps while moving at such speeds it’s almost as if he can fly.
    Seraphic Mode Moveset: Luster Purge, Zen Headbutt, Dragon Claw, Fly, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse
    Other: He’s really not using Fly in the conventional way. He’s taking full advantage of his Gift to use it.
    Last edited by LKWayvern; 08-09-2017 at 07:39 PM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I am interested in this, just give me a few days to pull together a form.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

4. This post has been liked by:

Okay~ Good to know!

Currently finishing up a couple things behind the scenes.

6. This post has been liked by:

While I'm aware that other exciting stuff like Pokemon Crossfire and Stalkers are up and active, I was wondering if anyone else was interested in this RP...?

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    While I'm aware that other exciting stuff like Pokemon Crossfire and Stalkers are up and active, I was wondering if anyone else was interested in this RP...?
    I could give it a spin. This RP has been under my radar and I might need to squeeze here and there for some time to get into it, but I think I'll manage.

Noble hasn't been feeling too well and has been dealing with the bane of calculus exams, so I definitely wouldn't count her out. I think she just needs time.

EDIT:

Username: Aglome Oen (Kinda ironic considering you know what this ties to!)

Character Name: Maxan
    Species: Raichu
    Appearance: Maxan is a very tough, burly Raichu. He's definitely not as fast as others of his kind, but though he's slower, he's a bruiser and is not a stranger to fighting even Pokémon double and triple his size. He's also not the most clean-shaven of Raichu either. He has scars, a slight notch on one of his ears, and packs more muscle than a typical Raichu, making him a little bigger than most.

Maxan likes the color black and wears a black bandana and a black custom made trenchcoat. And both of those are quite dusty and have been in better condition. He also keeps a pair of spiked knuckles in his pockets for both paws. And they hurt like hell to whoever gets struck by them.

Personality: Bodyguard. Mercenary. Vigilante. Sentry. Bouncer. Bounty Hunter. Arena gladiator. Maxan's done it all and he has more than enough scars to write a story about it, though writing isn't his thing. He's a pure-blooded combatant from just about every perspective. It's what he does best and it's what he prefers to be paid for. And he's quite good at his job. When a Pokémon asks for his credentials, he shows his scars and tells them "but I'm the one who's still alive."

Despite his rough and bruiser kind of demeanor, Maxan isn't a bully, a villain, or a ravager. He does keep a strong moral code and wouldn't hurt anyone who was innocent or incapable of defending themselves. He may not like children, but he wouldn't ever hurt them. If he could choose the time and the place in another world, he'd be a vigilante cowboy in a very wild west kind of place.

History: Maxan was born to Vryia, his Raichu mother, and Drak, his Floatzel father. He also lived with his two younger brothers, Vax and Kagan, as well as his sister Vill. Together, the family lived in Castelia City, Unone, but in one of the not-so-nice inner city areas. As a result, Maxan and his family had street smarts and had grown tough to be one of those "not to mess with" families. It wasn't uncommon for a break-in to happen in the middle of the night only to end with Drak slamming the intruder in the head with a lead pipe or shanking them with something sharp. The family was also good with setting very effective booby traps.

Vax grew up to be a cop and Kagan took up a career as a prison guard. Meanwhile, Vill's career is very similar to Maxan, though she's more on the assassin side of things. Maxan was often the "sub leader" of the family. They went to a rough school, but Maxan ensured his family was never bullied. Though there were attempts, they often ended with some blood, humiliation, and a warning that it would hurt a hell of a lot more next time. As a result, the "not to mess with" carried on throughout school. Every day was a game of survival, but the family was quite good at it.

Maxan became a contract hire throughout Unone, which as his reputation got better, continued to spread and often took him to other continents for higher wages. He doesn't see too much of his family these days, but every now and then, about once a year, they'll meet up.

When it comes to the festival, Maxan was curious about these "legendaries," but he figured there might be a good prospect to pursue while there. But, the whole revealing of the Corruption wasn't something he was expecting. But he's not going to sit there and take it either.

Moveset: Thunderbolt, Brick Break, Protect, Wild Charge, Grass Knot, Thief, Giga Impact, Toxic

Other: Coming from Unone, Maxan is familiar with most and knows how to use most machines, tools, and technology that come from there. He also knows how to drive the vehicles they have there. He normally doesn't use firearms, but in a pinch, he'll use them but he's definitely no marksman with guns just from lack of experience. He is a tough bruiser with melee weapons, however.
    Last edited by Neo Emolga; 05-24-2017 at 01:24 AM.

Maxan is in.

I was mostly kind of getting worried because it had been about a week and no one had really said anything else. Knowing that people haven't lost interest is good. ^^

It's been over a week.. Is anyone else interested?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'm still in the progress of working up my character but yes I am still interested.
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Username: iibonajelbon
    Character Name: Rien
    Gender: Genderless, has no preference of pronoun, but generally is referred to as "he".
    Age: He is uncertain, though he believes he would be the equivalent of "25" if he were a normal Pokémon.
    Species: Type: Null
    Appearance: He looks like a normal Type: Null in almost every way. The only difference is his mask is a bit rusted and cracked from years of existence. He also wears a necklace with small shard of evolutionary stones strung together around his neck.
    Personality: Rien may seem a bit distant and foreboding at first, but he's a concerned and caring individual at heart. Rien may act stern and serious, but his weakness is children. He will do anything to keep a child safe, even if it means sacrificing his own life or the lives of others. He is noble and chivalrous, but also selfish in this way.
    History: Rien is the only son of one of the original Silvally created by Duke Mewtwo. He was raised with the mindset that he must serve others, and rarely himself, for his species was created for that purpose. Thus, Rein grew up in Eastern Khanjo, helping keep the balance when the existing deities could not. Still, Rein felt that this was not his true purpose, and eventually he decided to take a journey. Traveling from region to region, Rein discovered a unique interest of solving mysteries and crimes. He began to help police stations in chasing down outlaws, something not unexpected for his species. Still, Rien needed to find the right place for him, so he continued his investigative journey, helping to solve crimes while also searching for a place to settle down. Rien attended the legendaries festival as a working policeman, helping to solve little disputes here and there. He did not expect what was to come, but on his honor he wasn't going down without a fight.
    Moveset: Crush claw, x-scissors, air slash, iron head, punishment, Shadow Claw, dragon claw, and rock slide
    Other: Rien prefers talking to fighting though he's very apt at fighting if necessary. He prefers and excels at close combat, his mask giving his poor aim in ranged fights. He has several police contacts throughout the regions as well.
    / / / / / / / /