Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    You see young grashopper the less words sensei uses the more it'll cause you to think on your own, that way sensei can be lazy and let you do all the thinking

O: Nuuu she's super strong as well! Of course she is. I wonder what's happening to Grey. O: Nice new page!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    O: Nuuu she's super strong as well! Of course she is. I wonder what's happening to Grey. O: Nice new page!
    Ofcourse she's a powerhouse, got to set that bar for them to grow towards. Also dw about Grey, he's just experiencing some pain again from overextertion, though less severe than with his other arm. You could say it's progress

Yay double page update, probs will be able to do this more often after soccer/football season is done.
    Eitherway one last fight remains before the end of the chapter and luckily for these two it's not against the raidboss riolu.

@Suicune's Fire @Noblejanobii

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

oOoh a second mew
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

One of those pages where it was hard to figure out what I wanted to do with it, it's one that's needed for connecting things and such, but really aside from some general text I just drew some poses that looked decentish and it turned out alright enough.

Lol the panel where the riolu is saying Saph killed the fun looks like a selfie! XD Love it. But wow!! Saph! I'm so curious about the her role in all of this. She said "I have no brother anymore" which implies that she did...HMMMMMM!

Awesome new pages, arnisd! :D And you did a really good job with the poses and everything, especially the luxio. I know what it's like to struggle with how to progress. I mean I don't have a published comic but even ones I've started and kept to myself I've struggled a little with poses and such.

AND LMAO ROCKS! XD I hope this works!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Lol the panel where the riolu is saying Saph killed the fun looks like a selfie! XD Love it. But wow!! Saph! I'm so curious about the her role in all of this. She said "I have no brother anymore" which implies that she did...HMMMMMM!

Awesome new pages, arnisd! :D And you did a really good job with the poses and everything, especially the luxio. I know what it's like to struggle with how to progress. I mean I don't have a published comic but even ones I've started and kept to myself I've struggled a little with poses and such.

AND LMAO ROCKS! XD I hope this works!!!
    It does look likt that yes. And who knows what happened to that one, perhaps he died, or she doesn't recognise him anymore as her brother... all of the possibilities!
    And ty, was a real slugfest getting the last one done, sketching took so darn long
    And rocks haven't failed them yet so far

Yea, he's not dodging that one, just too worn out from that last attack. Well here's hoping he doesn't die from that, would be a bother finding a new protagonist... any takers?

10. This post has been liked by:

And he survives who would have thunked it? Still a bit trapped perhaps.

12. This post has been liked by: