The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

May's Writer of the Month: Noblejanobii!

Today, at the end of May, we like to give a special thanks and appreciation to somebody who has been working hard in making sure that our site has plenty of new content! That isn't to say that our writers have not been working hard. Our writing staff has made some impressive strives in May to ensure that our front page has the best to offer when it comes to Pokemon news, interesting bits and fanwork from all over the internet. May has been a great month when it comes to our website's content and it is thanks to all these great writers that we had plenty of new articles for our viewers to read! Though, we can only honor one of those writers with the prestigious title of "Writer of the Month".

This person was only an occasional writer when it came to the site prior to May. That all changed this month as this writer went at full speed to create articles that informed people of the latest cute things to buy from PokemonCenter.com and news that Pokemon trainers need to know. The amount of content that this writer has put on the site has made me a bit envious but it is great to see the amount of writing they are doing. Though, the biggest part that helped push this writer to the top was the revival of PXR's famous comics column. This isn't an easy task to do as you need to keep up with several pieces of Pokemon fanworks on a weekly basis. The column may have been brought back for a few weeks but we believe in this person's ability to upkeep such a grand column and make it their own. They have done a great job in providing great content for our readers so far and hope to see more of their writing ability in the future.

It is a great honor to name May's PXR Writer of the Month to be @Noblejanobii!

Great job so far and keep up the awesome work! Enjoy the badge of honor you get to wear and imaginary PXR Bucks that you get to have! (Disclaimer: PXR Bucks have no value and can not be redeemed at local or online retailers.)
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

2. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Awesome work Noble!!! You're doing so great and it's awesome to see so much new stuff on the site every day :D

You deserve it!

GCEA

4. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Awesome job, Noble! Thanks for all your hard work! I know you've been really busy with school and other stuff going on, but your commitment to PXR despite all these life obstacles is very commendable. :)

6. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

.///.

Aww you guys. I feel like I don't deserve this because it feels like I only just started out as a writer. I hope to continue to live up to your expectations in the future! It's been fun working on this so far and the comics column hasn't been too much work as of yet! Let's hope it stays that way in the future! :D
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Congrats, Noble! Well deserved. Thank you for your contribution(s) to PXR. Your effort doesn't go unnoticed!
    τι ζωή

9. This post has been liked by:

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    .///.

Aww you guys. I feel like I don't deserve this because it feels like I only just started out as a writer. I hope to continue to live up to your expectations in the future! It's been fun working on this so far and the comics column hasn't been too much work as of yet! Let's hope it stays that way in the future! :D
    What you said may have been true but we do appreciate all the work you have done with keeping up with Pokemon Center and the comic during May. It takes dedication and time to be up to date on things like those. Keep up the hard work and you may find yourself going towards the stars.
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

11. This post has been liked by: