Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Chimtwig

Monfertle
    Lurking in the Shadows...

Did you see what I posted on the previous page? About how the sprite links were broken?

Your sprites aren't bad, but there are a few inconsistencies. The mouth looks way too close to the chimtwig's eye, and I think the shell could be raised a little. There are black pixels around its "fringe" and the shape of the head seems messy.

The second one has something wrong with the left eye, and the way the leg on the right juts out looks wrong, especially compared to the left leg's straight positioning. The black outlines around the crotch area look misplaced and too dark, especially with the lighter outlines around it. The bush on the back also looks oddly placed and the small puff at the back looks poorly shaded and not properly outlined.

Nevertheless, I think it's a good idea. Just needs improvement.

~SF.

I don't even know what to call this.

Thanks for the feedback SF!

LOOOOOOOOOL that's so random and very confusing. However, such fusions never go down very well because there's too much going on and it just looks messy. xD Even if it looks cool too. I can't really grade it other than it's a muddle of many pokémon. xD

No worries. Hope it helped!

~SF.

Lol I was just really bored, so I generated some random pokemon, then this happened.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJay View Post

That looks crazy, but awesome. xD I love the head. Maybe having a particular colourscheme would make it look more like one monster instead of having different parts stuck on in the tail area. Very creative though!
    GCEA

I'm out of ideas :/

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

I have to agree that this is overkill, but that doesn't mean it's bad! I feel like if you took some of the tails off, it would look really cool!

Looks cool! The legs look really odd on Registeel. xD

Also, since you're out of ideas, maybe try making a retype of... I don't know, Charmander?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

XD I think this looks relatively cool. Makes it look like it's wearing a skirt. XDD I think the wings need better outlines up the top, where they sort of fade away, and they should probably have a bit more shading to replicate the body. The black outlines used on the arms looks a little misplaced at spots, such as on the stripes and the fingers. Other than that, pretty good.

~SF.

Have to agree with Bulbasaur, take off some of the tails and that'll look pretty nifty ShadowJay :3

Aye. SF is right, strangely the sprites from Sinnoh and Unova seem to have different outlines than those prior. At least, that's how I feel on several of them. It's the strangest thing. It's important to make sure not just the shading and placement looks right, but the outlines often get forgotten too. Touch it up a little bit and your Regimonster will be ready :3

Made by the awesome X-Kun~