Old Chateau (Ghost Type Lovers)

The spirits that wander the forums are those in this club. We are calling ALL Ghost type lovers to join the club! You don't even have to be a ghost to join! We want everyone that has a special place in their heart for these Pokemon to have a common area to chat it up. You don't have to be anything except a lover of the Ghost type... and even if you're not, you can still join! Do you want to enter the Chateau... you may not ever leave, but that may not necessarily be a bad thing. Join today and become a member of the club that exists even in the afterlife!

Ranks & Members
    Being a member of the Old Chateau is very simple and there are even incentives for your joining! As soon as one joins the afterlife, they will be put into the "Apparition Rank." After reaching the required post count they will be ranked up to the next rank. LOCATION OF THE POSTS DO NOT MATTER!! THEY DO NOT HAVE TO BE IN THIS THREAD TO COUNT TOWARDS YOUR RANKING UP! This club is to promote posting throughout the boards! As your original post count increases, so will your rank in the club! Feel free to throw one of the rank images in your signature if you are proud to be a member of the club!

Please fill this out to join the club and start working up the ranks in the Old Chateau!
    When you are ready to rank up,
    just post in the thread saying you achieved the next rank so you can be placed appropriately in the main thread!

Username:
    Current Post Count:

Favorite Pokemon (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE GHOST):

Apparition Rank is the starting rank!
    Bulbasaur-September 17th (5838 posts)
    Froslass-September 21st (17 posts)
    NobleJanobii-September 16th (11364 posts)

Members will be promoted to Orb Rank when they have reached (50) posts while being a member of the club.
    Phantasm-September 16th (18 posts)

Members will be promoted to Spirit Rank when they have reached (100) posts while being a member of the club.
    none

Members will be promoted to Soul Rank when they have reached (175) posts while being a member of the club.
    none

Members will be promoted to Ghost Rank when they have reached (300) posts while being a member of the club.
    none

Members will be promoted to Poltergeist Rank when they have reached (500) posts while being a member of the club.
    none

Members will be promoted to Wraith Rank when they have reached (750) posts while being a member of the club.
    none

Members will be promoted to Shadow Rank when they have reached (1000) posts while being a member of the club.
    none

An honorary rank that can only be achieved by reaching at least (2000) posts while being a member of the club. They are the elitists of the group.
    none

If any questions arise, please feel free to contact Phantasm by VM/PM! I look forward to chatting with all you ghost lovers! welcome to your new home... get comfortable because we aren't letting you leave!

Last edited by Phantasm; 09-23-2017 at 08:11 PM.

2. This post has been liked by:

Just for an example I will fill out my request to join form!

Username: Phantasm
    Current Post Count: 18
    Favorite Pokemon (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE GHOST): Mimikyu

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Username: NobleJanobii
    Favorite Pokémon: Shaymin and mimikyu!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Username: NobleJanobii
    Favorite Pokémon: Shaymin and mimikyu!

Approooveeeed~
    Welcome to the Old Chateau ^^ Shaymin is pretty rad!! You are added to the main post :) Once you reach the next rank, just post and let me know so I can change your rank on the main thread!

WELCOME ^_^

6. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Username: Bulbasaur
    Current Post Count: 5838
    Favorite Pokemon (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE GHOST): Bulbasaur, Scraggy, Shaymin

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Username: Bulbasaur
    Current Post Count: 5838
    Favorite Pokemon (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE GHOST): Bulbasaur, Scraggy, Shaymin
    ^^Approved! Welcome to the Old Chateau~ Once you reach the post requirement for the next rank, just post in the thread so I can update the main post! Lots of Shaymin lovers I see 0-0

Username: Froslass
    Favorite Pokemon (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE GHOST): Froslass <3
    Ubers are loaded with Ghosts: Mega Gengar, Luanla, Giratina's, Aegislash, Marshadow...what an awesome tier!

Quote Originally Posted by Froslass View Post
    Username: Froslass
    Favorite Pokemon (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE GHOST): Froslass <3
    Ubers are loaded with Ghosts: Mega Gengar, Luanla, Giratina's, Aegislash, Marshadow...what an awesome tier!
    Accepted!! Welcome to the club!!

Also, I reached my fifty posts so I am going to promote myself up to Orb Rank!

Wink

Username: Brock
    Favorite Pokemon: Salamence and Darkrai :D