Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    WHAT!

!!!

TELL ME!!!

I played another day game on Saturday and I played Vletiznahv Kolyetya, or Vlet, a "Russian" bugbear barbarian who used to have a slave trade business. XD But he wasn't so good at running a business, so he eventually lost all his slaves and now owes a bunch of people money. He was very fun to play, with an average intelligence but a Wisdom score of 4. Which was a -3 to everything Wisdom based. XD He took most things literally and was very good at smashing things with his greataxe.

The game went for 13.5 hours, and descended into chaos when one of the PCs began attacking the other, because the other murdered one of the ship's crew and the other PC was not happy. XD This happened while my character and two others were having a discussion in another room (technically another dimension) so we all came out to see absolute chaos on the ship's deck. We had to cut the session at the end of that fight because it was 1am and we needed to go home. XD So it's gonna be a two-parter!

We also recorded the session for the party member who couldn't make it, so I'm in the process of editing it before I send it to her. xD
    hI I WILL TELL YOU NOW

So I played a forest gnome bard that has an obsession with sounds (sound like someone?). She and two others went to try out for an adventurer's guild, and we ended up having to fight the guildmaster as a test (who was downscaled to level 3, of course). We ended up only getting hit once (which almost wiped us out anyway), but we won! Then we partied with the rest of the guild. One of the NPCs that got accepted into the guild as well is pretty much a scene boy. XD So that was fun. We left off deciding to go on a quest with a goblin druid that is probably a stoner.

Also one of our characters is a vegan monk. Thought you might like that. XD

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

2. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

My partner, my old college roommate, and I are trying to get a small campaign going. I'll be DMing and it'll be a homebrow campaign so this should be interesting! I'll be playing a Tiefling Bard which is going to be a ton of fun I can already tell.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    My partner, my old college roommate, and I are trying to get a small campaign going. I'll be DMing and it'll be a homebrow campaign so this should be interesting! I'll be playing a Tiefling Bard which is going to be a ton of fun I can already tell.
    RE: This, we just had our first session last Saturday and it was a blast. Quickly became "how fast can I convince my players to buy a unicorn". The answer is within an hour and twenty minutes. So expect D&D art soon?
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    RE: This, we just had our first session last Saturday and it was a blast. Quickly became "how fast can I convince my players to buy a unicorn". The answer is within an hour and twenty minutes. So expect D&D art soon?
    Would definitely welcome that art!

Sadly, I haven't had the time for D&D (don't have a group either), but I like hearing some of the stories of people that have played it and had great sessions.

I'm in three groups at the moment!

One is made of four friends from a fashion community and we take it in turns to DM different campaigns; so far our goth member ran us through the gothic horror epitome Curse of Strahd, I ran a magical girls campaign which started with an exchange student and ended in everyone literally fighting the sun, and now our calm cosplay friend is taking us through a homebrew pathfinder thing which is heavily character based.
    I love it when storylines are based around relationships and characters!

The second group I'm in is with my housemates and a few others, and I'm running them through the intro adventure Death House- if they can get the hang of it, I'll integrate it into a longer campaign! It's very fun- they have nightmares every night which I type up beforehand!

The third one is an online campaign with a really big group of like 6 or 7, but they're all introverts so sometimes the flow is a bit difficult. The campaign is a homebrew with time travel and dinosaurs and is just generally off the wall which is so silly! But a bit hard to get like... invested in the fate of any NPCs?

They're all really different flavors of play! I have trouble scheduling them in each week though hahaha

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    I'm in three groups at the moment!

One is made of four friends from a fashion community and we take it in turns to DM different campaigns; so far our goth member ran us through the gothic horror epitome Curse of Strahd, I ran a magical girls campaign which started with an exchange student and ended in everyone literally fighting the sun, and now our calm cosplay friend is taking us through a homebrew pathfinder thing which is heavily character based.
    I love it when storylines are based around relationships and characters!

The second group I'm in is with my housemates and a few others, and I'm running them through the intro adventure Death House- if they can get the hang of it, I'll integrate it into a longer campaign! It's very fun- they have nightmares every night which I type up beforehand!

The third one is an online campaign with a really big group of like 6 or 7, but they're all introverts so sometimes the flow is a bit difficult. The campaign is a homebrew with time travel and dinosaurs and is just generally off the wall which is so silly! But a bit hard to get like... invested in the fate of any NPCs?

They're all really different flavors of play! I have trouble scheduling them in each week though hahaha
    Oh man those all sound so interesting!! The Curse of Strahd especially sounds like it would have been really really fun if the goth member ran it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Would definitely welcome that art!

Sadly, I haven't had the time for D&D (don't have a group either), but I like hearing some of the stories of people that have played it and had great sessions.
    So far we are two sessions in. Our current party is my tiefling bard (who is very quickly become Mr. Plot Convenience XD), our kobold wizard, and our elf rogue. At the end of our latest session we rescued three ladies who had been kidnapped in the black market and are currently trying to figure out who they are and why they were kidnapped.

My party also currently has plans to abduct a centaur child they ran into at the stables we boarded our unicorn at because they think he's adorable and want to steal him.
    / / / / / / / /

8. This post has been liked by:

Lychee