Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Dungeons and Dragons

Has anyone played D&D before? Any people in an active group currently? I played it for the first time on the weekend, and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!! There were four players and the DM (I'm friends with the DM and one of the players, but the other two I hadn't met before) and we played for thirteen hours straight (with a break or two in between xD). I had such a blast!

If you haven't played before, would you like to at some stage or is it not your thing?

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Many years ago I used to play it. I've been both a DM and a player and I actually enjoyed the role of DM a little more.

I forget a lot of the rules, though. That and I'm sure there's been lots of changes since 2nd Edition (what was around back when I played). Would be fun to try and get back into it, but I don't know of anyone who has the time for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Many years ago I used to play it. I've been both a DM and a player and I actually enjoyed the role of DM a little more.

I forget a lot of the rules, though. That and I'm sure there's been lots of changes since 2nd Edition (what was around back when I played). Would be fun to try and get back into it, but I don't know of anyone who has the time for it.
    Of course you were! It reminds me a lot of Stalkers, haha. Different of course, but similar from the DM perspective.

Yeah I played 5th edition. You should come to Australia and we'll play. :3

My group played it for awhile until I was in the hospital and after that we never played it again. I loved it though and thought it was fun.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    My group played it for awhile until I was in the hospital and after that we never played it again. I loved it though and thought it was fun.
    You should totally start it back up again! :D What was your character?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I've wanted to get into D&D and have played some knockoff versions but not the real thing. I've got a character ready to go though so when I get the chance I'm ready.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I was a Barbarian/Dwarf named Boris...lol. I was the kind that you didn't want to make mad.

Senior Moderator

I've always wanted to actually play it for myself, but have never found anyone to play with, either in person or online.

If I could, I'd attempt to bring a spellsinging minstrel to life.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

We need to see if we can all play online if possible.

I grew up reading some very excellent D&D comics and I'm finally in my first D&D group and it's fun and I feel really satisfied.
    I am a chaotic dragonborn paladin named Rue.