Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar

"Stop being anxious" "wow thx im cured"

Do you get anxious or stressed over things easily?

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Exams used to freak me out. No matter how hard I study, I still get blindsided by them.

The way other people drive around me is definitely anxiety-inducing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Do you get anxious or stressed over things easily?
    Yes, definitely. I get stressed easily and panic attacks are not so rare for me.
    Last edited by Cleobel; 01-06-2018 at 02:32 PM.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

Not really...I'm more of a get p***ed off type of person. My anxiety is usually texting people to see if they are okay because I have that feeling that something is wrong with someone.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Administrator

Not really. Once they do start, I have trouble speaking up a lot. Whether it be in fear of feedback or how it'll turn out. Just like how things are at work now. It's all just getting more and more stressful. I've never been that great at driving. Which is why it took me forever to go out and even get my license xD. Other drivers just can be....bad sometimes. It just wears me out sometimes and just effects me pretty roughly. Once it finally hits that is.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Most other drivers are just bat crap crazy and don't know how to drive.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

I tend to get anxious whenever I’m in large and noisy crowds or when I have to take a timed test.

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    Not really...I'm more of a get p***ed off type of person. My anxiety is usually texting people to see if they are okay because I have that feeling that something is wrong with someone.
    That was me until later in high school. The anger turned into anxiety.

My Links

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

I'm a bit of a worrywart. Getting the train is something I hate, because although I don't have to do it often, I have a crap sense of direction, so I worry about being late, missing the platform, having to be assertive if someone's in my seat if I've reserved one, and stuff like that. Then there's cancellations and delays, and after being delayed for just an hour at 22:00 when I wanted to go home, I've been very wary of trains since. And I'm going on one next week. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Exams used to freak me out. No matter how hard I study, I still get blindsided by them.
    The worst part about being my age is that we're getting exams, a couple of weeks to breathe and/or revise for exams, then more exams. Everyone always says it's the worst period of their lives, so I'm just powering through it because I don't really have another option. Exams are nightmares and shouldn't be a thing. :'(

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Blaquaza View Post
    I'm a bit of a worrywart. Getting the train is something I hate, because although I don't have to do it often, I have a crap sense of direction, so I worry about being late, missing the platform, having to be assertive if someone's in my seat if I've reserved one, and stuff like that. Then there's cancellations and delays, and after being delayed for just an hour at 22:00 when I wanted to go home, I've been very wary of trains since. And I'm going on one next week. :3

The worst part about being my age is that we're getting exams, a couple of weeks to breathe and/or revise for exams, then more exams. Everyone always says it's the worst period of their lives, so I'm just powering through it because I don't really have another option. Exams are nightmares and shouldn't be a thing. :'(
    In one of my summer courses, I had a quiz every Wednesday and a test every Friday. It was a MoWeFr class. It sucks and is really stressful. :[

My Links

11. This post has been liked by: