Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    I'm not gonna lie, I've done it quite a few times in H.S. As an adult, I may have used some of my sick leave or PTO to go to say opening day of baseball.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie Mistake View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, I've done it quite a few times in H.S. As an adult, I may have used some of my sick leave or PTO to go to say opening day of baseball.
    Oh yeah, I've used PTO for no actual vacation in particular. Most of the places where I've worked have a very "use it or lose it" policy so if my end date is coming along and I still have PTO, I'll just use it for whatever.

Staycations are nice, though.

Administrator

Oh yeah. For sure. Whether it be intentional or otherwise. I've done it before. Sometimes just because the reasoning is for the better or....well there's just good reason "to ME" at least xD.

Yeah I too have taken PTO just to stay home. I've learned to start asking for certain days off when I need them though. I mean just to have that day off. Though with my current job. PTO and asking to have certain days off are a no-go. and it's quite stupid because you'd think they'd be smart enough to have someone to cover. Nope. Cause yesterday marks TWICE I've saved the store from a huge audit violation. Last year around fishing season I noticed the store's license to sell fishing licenses was expired. Yesterday, the tax code (like the official store license itself) was expired (like how the hell does management let that happen I'll never know). Yet they refuse to let me back on the inventory crew on the schedule I've been asking for. Keeping me on a register. Yeah. Next time I won't say a word then. Don't need my help? I'll let it cost em...

It's little reasons like that xD....or big. You choose haha

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I have but honestly mostly to get out of social events. XD That was back in high school though. I just ended up getting too nervous about showing up. :P
    GCEA

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

Countless times, usually when there's a lot of drama going on in school and I just can't deal with it because I'm scared I'll get angry and react badly if more drama happens. It's a surefire way to prevent yourself from hitting someone in the face, because you're removing literally any chance of being able to. :P

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler: