Happy 1st Birthday PMDXR!

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Crossroads
    One Year Anniversary

Huzzah! We've managed to keep this project going for an entire year. Isn't that exciting? 1 year, 23 pages, 151 panels, and a grand total of 211 characters. When you think about it, that's quite a lot of drawing that we did! Y'all should be so proud of the progress that's been made!

To celebrate, we're going to reflect back on the year and recall our favorite moments throughout the last year. This isn't a contest but a way to highlight the work and achievements of our participants! Everyone here deserves a huge round of applause and recognition for their hard work! Below are several categories- I'd like everyone to pick a moment for each that they feel fits best. You can pick more than one for each. For an added challenge, say what you like best about each page of the comic! SHARE THE LOVE.

Now For the Topics!

- Favorite Character: Who has claimed that place as your favorite so far?

- Favorite Character Design: Share your favorite character designs!

- That Character you Love to Hate: Who is that one character who is just so awful you hate them but you still love them because of it?

- Character you want to see more of: We've got a handful of characters that only barely got panel time. Who of these do you want to see more of?

- Favorite Page: Can be for any reason like content or art.

- Favorite Panel: Same as favorite page, except for panels. There's only 151 to pick from. No pressure.

- Favorite Quote/s: Witty, Profound, Silly, etc? What were the quotes that you enjoyed most!

- Favorite Backgrounds: Big applause to anyone who did anything that resembles a background. They're hard. Now showcase your favorites!

- The "Why do you hate yourself" page: Pick out those pages or panels you think the artist went a little overboard on.

- Favorite Moments: What scenes were your favorites?

- Favorite Battle: Which battles were your favorites?

- Cliffhangers! Since this comic updates one page at a time, what cliffhangers were the worst (or best, depending on your level of sadism)?

- Favorite Plot Twists: What creative twists did you find most interesting. Ed being from another dimension?

- Favorite Mysteries: What mysteries have caught your eye? Edgar's mysterious stone, the Crossroads Guild, the villains motives, what exactly did Natalya do to tick off that Buizel? Share!

- Most Improved: I know not everyone has gotten a 2nd page in yet, but of those who have- who do you want to recognize for improvement between their first two pages?

- Other favorites: Want to recognize something that doesn't fit in the above? Feel free to do so!

Tagging cause why not
    @Nekomata @MajorLeeMan @Neo Emolga @Suicune's Fire
    @Phoenix Fire @Noblejanobii @Scytherwolf
    @Neon Umbreon @Zirilon @azura evley @Liokora @Rival Max @Shruikan @pokemon trainer Felix @October @LKWayvern @arnisd
    Last edited by Nekomata; 02-04-2018 at 06:25 PM.

Here's my picks!

Favorite Character

How do you not love this face?

Favorite Character Design

Badass looking Ninetales is badass.

That Character you Love to Hate

We haven't seen much of him yet, but I can already tell I'm gonna love/hate this dude.

Character you want to see more of

This guy right here. Can I start a petition to make him part of the team? Yes? No?

Favorite Page

If only just for the facial expressions!

Favorite Panel

Honestly, Natalya. This isn't the time for popcorn. (Also Bonus points for D&D Reference.)

Favorite Quote/s

"Well, despite that I'm sure you've heard of me. The bravest, the most daring, the most powerful- PRANKSTER!"

"Like I said, Number One Prankster. Everyone is always after me!"
    "You know that's not really a good thing, right?"

Favorite Backgrounds

So many to pick from! I'd pick them all if I could!

The "Why do you hate yourself" page

To the brave soul who painted the page instead of lining/inking.

Favorite Moments

Poor Ed getting dragged along against his will.

Favorite Battle

Vs Team Shadowlash

Cliffhangers!

Bonus points for the pages after these panels being extra late. xD

Favorite Plot Twists

Easily my favorite twist. It's really shaped the story so far!

Favorite Mysteries

You'll be what, Ed?!

What does the stone do? How does it protect Ed from their tracking him? What link does it have to dimensions and legendary Pokemon. WHY DOES ED HAVE IT?!

Also, will Ed ever get to start his entrance exam for the Crossroads Guild?

Most Improved

Huge Shout out to both NobleJanobii and NeonUmbreon for their efforts! On the first rotation of artists both of them enlisted the help of other artists for colors/lines- but on their second turns they both completed the pages 100% on their own. They deserve a HUGE round of applause for their hard work and efforts. We've got so many artists here with varying levels of experience and it's refreshing to see some of us leave our comfort zones and push ourselves further than before. Comic making is a huge undertaking for even the most practiced artists. Y'all are awesome. Don't ever forget that!

Other favorites

The fact that it took us sixteen entire pages before we said Edgar's name on panel. I mean really, guys. xD Some of us over on the discord were just screaming for each page that went up without his name. It was actually kinda funny. =D

And my favorite thing of all? EVERYONE WHO IS HERE. Seriously. Y'all are the best.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

- Favorite Character:

Natalya! This is like my fave panel of her, she looks so cute xD

- Favorite Character Design:

- That Character you Love to Hate:

Such an interesting choice for a bad guy! Super speed is pretty scary!

- Character you want to see more of:

So cute and cross! :)

- Favorite Page:

I love how this one is set out!

- Favorite Panel:

Natalya's expressions in both of these are awesome xD

- Favorite Quote/s:

Terrible Natalya xD

- Favorite Backgrounds:

So pretty!

- The "Why do you hate yourself" page:

I don't know, they all look difficult to me XD

- Favorite Moments:

Aww he just wants friends! xD

- Favorite Battle:

I loved this whole battle xD Carnivine is scary!

- Cliffhangers!

- Favorite Plot Twists:

You go, little guy! <3

- Favorite Mysteries:

What did she do?!

- Most Improved:

Noblejanobii and Neon Umbreon did an awesome job :)

- Other favorites:

Neko managing to slip Edgar's name in xD
    GCEA

4. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

- Favorite Character: Definitely Natalya! I love her facial expressions and quick wit!

- Favorite Character Design: Edgar is probably my favorite. Such a cute little tongue.

- That Character you Love to Hate: Definitely our little Accelgor character. So mysterious and brooding.

- Character you want to see more of: That buizel character I definitely want to see more of! And the goomy too!

- Favorite Page: The last page was great! Such a cliffhanger I can't wait to see more! I love Neon Umbreon's pages!

- Favorite Panel: The angry buizel panel from Liokora's page! Such an angry boi!

- Favorite Quote/s: Witty, Profound, Silly, etc? What were the quotes that you enjoyed most!

- Favorite Backgrounds: Big applause to anyone who did anything that resembles a background. They're hard. Now showcase your favorites!

- The "Why do you hate yourself" page: Yeah I gotta agree with Sarah all the pages look really hard.

- Favorite Moments: I really liked the Carnivore fight scenes!

- Favorite Battle: The battle with our two main villains is definitely my favorite.

- Cliffhangers! Since this comic updates one page at a time, what cliffhangers were the worst (or best, depending on your level of sadism)? The more heartwrenching the better, so I gotta say this last one was definitely the best.

- Favorite Plot Twists: What creative twists did you find most interesting. Ed being from another dimension? Ed being from a different dimension definitely.

- Favorite Mysteries: What mysteries have caught your eye? Edgar's mysterious stone, the Crossroads Guild, the villains motives, what exactly did Natalya do to tick off that Buizel? Share! Any and all of the above!

- Most Improved: Awwww thanks guys, I'm glad you think so. Definitely NeonUmbreon has improved a lot.

- Other favorites: Gotta love the cameo from the PMDXR crew in one of the recent PRS pages.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire