Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    Woooow! Dude this looks really cool! I love the pixels! The heavy shadows mixing with the glow from the sun.. So nice. Then Celebi's shrine, and the lil mushroom zombie crab. I feel like that tool from the Pokemon Fan Club, prattling on about his Rapidash.

I will point out something. The focus sash/band icon still has white in the gap areas. It doesn't go transparent. Otherwise, on a personal level, this is an amazing theme. For real.

(CHALLENGE POST)
    You weren't ready.

"Where is the Haxorus theme?! This theme has it almost right! Needs more red, less bug, and more dragon. More Haxorus, less Zombie Mushroom. More mountains and caves, and less plants and shrines. So basically the only thing you've done right is the colors. Fix it."
    (Wouldn't actually mind a Haxorus theme. >.>;]
    Good pick up! I fixed them :) I'm glad you like it XD

I probably won't be making any more themes for a little while but you are always welcome to make one. ;)
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Good pick up! I fixed them :) I'm glad you like it XD

I probably won't be making any more themes for a little while but you are always welcome to make one. ;)
    I'm terrible at coding and stuff that you need to make and apply to the forum. So I'm out on that idea. I mean, if all it takes is to make the images and someone else do it, just give yaboi some dimensions to work with, and I'll get to work.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Late to the party, but may I just say I love this theme? I've only run into nor problem--if you have forums you are subscribed to and are on mobile (someone would have to double check on desktop, I haven't been able to), the forums you are subbed to look a little...broken?

Screenshot_20180402-122840.jpg
    This is how it looks from my tablet, for reference.

EDIT: Looks the same way on desktop, just checked.
    Last edited by Winter; 04-02-2018 at 07:46 PM.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Late to the party, but may I just say I love this theme? I've only run into nor problem--if you have forums you are subscribed to and are on mobile (someone would have to double check on desktop, I haven't been able to), the forums you are subbed to look a little...broken?

Screenshot_20180402-122840.jpg
    This is how it looks from my tablet, for reference.

EDIT: Looks the same way on desktop, just checked.
    Oh thanks Winter! I've never actually subscribed to anything so I didn't check that! I'll look into it when I have the time :)
    GCEA

No problem, Sarah! I don't think it's something too many people would do, but I tend to keep an eye on the RP boards, abd the sub tool is helpful. It looks like it's just not replicating the double column thing there, but I don't have the slightest clue as to how one might go about fixing it. XD

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!