Thread: Bumps

Bumps

Sort of a question and a suggestion:

is there a way to bump a thread via edit functions if you are the last poster in that thread, so something can be updated in the forum threadlist without the need for double posting?

Suggestion is that if not, maybe there should be, if possible with this forum software (which admittedly I don't know the details of)

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Matdo View Post
    Sort of a question and a suggestion:

is there a way to bump a thread via edit functions if you are the last poster in that thread, so something can be updated in the forum threadlist without the need for double posting?

Suggestion is that if not, maybe there should be, if possible with this forum software (which admittedly I don't know the details of)
    There is no real way to bump... I'm not sure if it's possible through the forum software.

Depending on the thread and how long since it was last posted in, double posting may be allowed. I don't really have a problem with double posting if it's been a couple of days. :) As long as it's not just posting "bump" or something. It's best if you can add new content to a thread to maybe get people replying again.
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    There is no real way to bump... I'm not sure if it's possible through the forum software.

Depending on the thread and how long since it was last posted in, double posting may be allowed. I don't really have a problem with double posting if it's been a couple of days. :) As long as it's not just posting "bump" or something. It's best if you can add new content to a thread to maybe get people replying again.
    Oh right on then, that all works out. Yeah, thread I had in mind was last posted in much longer than a few days. Thanks!