PRS Part Two - Sneaks, Updates, and General Discussion

PRS is gonna stay on hiatus until I've at least got most of the part planned out and partially scripted, but hey- that doesn't mean I can't throw some sneak peaks and stuff at y'all to pass the time.

One of our characters is taking over the art in the near future. See her beautiful work!

Upcoming character... maybe not for a while, but definitely eventually.

On hiatus until August... but I HAVE been sketching some pages. I haven't even been sketching in order. So here's a page from later in the chapter. Be warned: May contain spoilers.

Spoiler:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Wow, your sketches are way more detailed than mine. XD Looks awesome!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Oooh a legendary battle!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Oooh a legendary battle!
    Been looking forward to this scene for a while. It's still a ways off though.

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    Wow, your sketches are way more detailed than mine. XD Looks awesome!
    Haha- they're not usually this detailed. I got a little carried away on this one. They're usually not shaded in at all. This was the first time drawing Giratina on frame and he's a toughie- also it's an action-y page... So I put in a little more time to make it nice. xD

7. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Been looking forward to this scene for a while. It's still a ways off though.

Haha- they're not usually this detailed. I got a little carried away on this one. They're usually not shaded in at all. This was the first time drawing Giratina on frame and he's a toughie- also it's an action-y page... So I put in a little more time to make it nice. xD
    Well I can’t wait to see it! It looks EPIC!
    / / / / / / / /

Heya, here with an hiatus update for everyone:

So yes, still on hiatus. However, I have full plans to resume updates on August 10th. That should be a Friday. I've already resumed working on pages- or at the very least, sketching pages. I have pages 2, 3, 9, 18, 19, and 20 sketched out. Sorry for the delays. ^_^' Long story short I'm in a summer course that has me working 8-12 hours a day in the lab (including weekends) and I've just been really drained physically and mentally.

Thanks for being so patient!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Heya, here with an hiatus update for everyone:

So yes, still on hiatus. However, I have full plans to resume updates on August 10th. That should be a Friday. I've already resumed working on pages- or at the very least, sketching pages. I have pages 2, 3, 9, 18, 19, and 20 sketched out. Sorry for the delays. ^_^' Long story short I'm in a summer course that has me working 8-12 hours a day in the lab (including weekends) and I've just been really drained physically and mentally.

Thanks for being so patient!

Hey that's not problem! School always comes first! Just do what you can and we'll be here for you!
    / / / / / / / /