Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Hmm, such a different setting than what we are used to. So might as well have a bit of fun :p

I'm gonna search (27) SILLY SLIDE OF RAINBOWS OH MY GOSHISHISHNESS YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS OUT But I'm gonna go ALL OUT to start. (27c) EEEEEVEN MOAR RAINBOW SLIDES!!!! EXCLUSIVE DOUBLE RAINBOW SLIDES!!!! To be precise! Gotta check these out. Hey! Someone's gonna have to risk it at some point! Might as well go early on before things get crazy!
    Soren has gained 1 point of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Pink Glitter Snow!

You decide to head out in the fluffy pinky glitter snow because hey, why not!? And hey, why not start with the MOST EXCITING PLACE IN THE WHOLE TOWN!? EXCLUSIVE DOUBLE RAINBOW SLIDES!

You have no idea what kind of business model this place is trying to go for, but who cares!? You spot the rainbow-colored building and when you step inside its proudest accomplishment, my goodness, it's like a whole new world opened up and it's mystical and magical and just STUFFED WITH INCREDIBLE RAINBOW SLIDES! dOUBlE RaINBoW SLideZ!! Rainbow slides everywhere in a mystical cosmic giant room like you're sliding across the universe in style! And color! You can't help but take a moment to slide around and whirl yourself silly on these things! It almost makes it too easy to forget about what the fudge you're here for in Booplesnoot in the first place!

Okay, so after really spending all morning goofing off on these things, cruising about the painted galaxy like everything's fine and everything's good, you actually decide to get to work and see if there's anything out of the ordinary. You know, besides EVERYTHING, of course. You go sliding around one rainbow slide and you realize someone must have dropped a key while they were going sliding around and it must have slipped out of their grasp! But you're classy and cool and you're able to swipe it back up before you slide away too fast. Only thing is...

#Extra Shiny Sparkles! - PSYCHIC (+2 Overwhelming Cuteness)# 15% Evasion Test: 46 out of 100
    FAILED!

Soren has gained 2 points of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Extra Shiny Sparkles!

#[Magical Star Trunk Key] Extra Shiny Sparkles! - PSYCHIC (+2 Overwhelming Cuteness)# has been added to the Team Pile!

Oh, you just feel more adorable after picking that up! You wonder what this magical star key goes to, but you're sure it has to go to something! Maybe something important!

You don't find anything much else besides more rainbow slides. And while they're wonderful and delightful, you're in dire need of a break before you pass out. But you really enjoyed feeling like a kid again!

You decide to head back to rejoin all your other lovely Peeps with the key you found!

Soren the Valiant Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Classy: Humiliation Commando
    Style: Desperado Cowboy (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Goodies #1: <Empty>
    Goodies #2: <Empty>
    Belly: 0/8
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 3/12
    Groovy Abilities: Reincarnate | Perky Stuff!: Hollywood Movie Shenanigans

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Why do I have to partake in this again?

You know exactly why. I'm keeping you busy here so you'll stop tormenting Fate and the others. Now get to work!

Why you little-

Fine whatever. I'm going to interview 49 Cabbi the Honchkrow [D].
    Madder has gained 1 point of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Pink Glitter Snow!

Interview Rapport: NEUTRAL
    +Intimidation (Fairy VS Dark)
    +Modesty (Ghost VS Dark)

You decide to chat with Cabbi, wondering what this bloated black bird has been up to since Booplesnoot's been under insanity candy chaos lately. You find him working as a cashier at the Tingletoots Buttons and Boots! store at the mall, the kind of job everyone aspires to have! At first he thinks you're here to buy something, but you decide you'd rather talk to him, which he nods sarcastically. You introduce yourself to him and ask him his thoughts about the Squawkers and the nonsense they've been doing.

"Oh, it's lovely," Cabbi replies with a snarky remark. "Certainly helped this silly mall ever since the Astroplexygon became a freaking cake! I swear, if this happens to the whole town, I'm just going to move and maybe head to Nippyville. Yesterday I had some idiot Slowpoke trying to return a shirt that he didn't even buy here! Oh, and of course no receipt either! Oh yeah, sure, let me buy that crusty, nasty shirt with that idiotic "I'm with stupid" on it from you and you go waste that money on something even dumber while I'm now stuck with your moronic shirt. Cool deal. Oh yeah, that's the kind of thing I live for. Fab-u-lous."

You then ask the Honchkrow if he's seen anything suspicious lately. Something that might have something to do with those insidious Squawkers!

"Not really... although there is one weird thing I guess," he tells you. "It's that Fuzzy Dice Ice Cream truck in parking lot #2. You know, the place where someone always nearly turns other Pokémon into roadkill because they were too busy with their phones posting crap on FaceSpace. That truck's been there for a while and it makes me wonder why would anyone still have one of those while the other side of town has buttloads of ice cream for free!? You'd have to be an idiot to try and sell that here! Might as well be trying to sell air! Or grass! Or bad breath! It's dumb, although after that incident with the Slowpoke, there sure are a lot of dumb Pokémon out there!"

"Cool chat," he tells you, "but I've got to do another round of 'oh, this costumer hung this clothing item in the wrong spot! Gotta have the fun of putting it back in the right place!' Oooh, that's game's my favorite! And I really like the 'pick up from the floor because the customer was too freaking lazy to put it back! Love, love, LOVE that game also! As much as I love smothering myself with oil and kerosene and lighting myself on fire while dancing the tango with a blow-up doll!"

"Well, enjoy the last few days this town has left before it becomes a pile of sugary goo!" he tells you before making his rounds.

Madder the Devious Mimikyu (S: Ghost/Fairy)
    Style: Desperado Cowboy (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Belly: 0/8
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 1/12
    Groovy Abilities: Stealth Mode | Perky Stuff!: Browser History Hacking

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by VeloJello View Post
    Dearest cousin! I wasn't expecting to see someone of our mutual stature out in Booplesnoot. Would you mind staying and chatting with me, a moment? I would love to learn more about this fine, wondrous city... such as this Squawkers business. Those juveniles are out there turning people into candy, I hear. How horrifying!

Interview 37 - Nutso the Ho-Oh.
    Interview Rapport: VERY POSITIVE!!
    +1 Shared Pokémon Evolution Stage
    +1 Shared Pokémon Type (Flying)

"OH MAI GAAWWWWDDD, IT'S YOU COUSIN WHERE THE BLAZES HAVE YOU BEEN IT'S SOO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" is the first thing you hear when finding out Nutso owns the SILLY SLIDE OF RAINBOWS OH MY GOSHISHISHNESS YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS OUT, which actually now makes sense when you think about it, although this business model still doesn't add up. Like trying to facilitate the use of tacos to complete your income taxes.

Nutso is OVERJOYED TO SEE YOU and gives you a giant, feathery birdie hug when you walk in and suddenly you feel like you've known this goofy, weirdo rainbow turkey your whole life and it just seems like family all over again, which still doesn't make sense but whatever.

"Oh, this city!" Nutso tells you, trying to get back to the conversation. "It's a wonderful place where outsiders spend all their money and try to appease their tantrum children and now half of it looks like a rejected gingerbread house! It's quite yummy but it was making me flabby and too fat to fly, so I had to stop."

"Yes, it's the Squawkers!" Nutso explains to you excitedly. "Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not really crazy about what they're doing, but at least we're learning who is doing it! I mean that knowledge really hasn't changed much to improve the situation, but we're getting there! Slowly, but bit by bit! It may be useless at this rate, but here's to hoping for happy days again!"

"Oh yes, they turned one of my best customers into a plushie doll," Nutso explains. "She LOVED these RAINBOW SLIDESSSS. But now she's this smiley plushie Raichu instead of her regular Raichu self. It's sad! She doesn't go down as well anymore. And she's smiling, but is she really happy!? I don't know! It's upsetting! I've never had this happen to me before!"

"I also saw someone installed this weird machine thingy where I have MOAR RAINBOW SLIDES!" Nutso tells you. "I don't remember installing something like that! It's a little creepy and I don't understand it! I'm even worried about what might happen if I touch it! Maybe take a looksie and see if there's something you can figure out? Please!? I'll make your favorite Belgian waffles! I KNOW YOU LOVE BELGIAN WAFFLES, COUSIN!"

"But cousin!" Nutso continues, quickly changing the subject. "I tell you my little secret. You see, I know... tricks. Silly tricks. Break the rules of the Matrix kinds of tricks! I don't usually tell anyone this, but if you need my help just... breaking the rules, let me know! Maybe this will be able to help you!"

You've discovered 37 Nutso the Ho-oh has the Hollywood Shenanigans Perky!

"Now then, I must go!" Nutso tells you with excitement. "I must go and follow my nose! Wherever it goes! Hey, you can always have a bowl of Froot Loops with me too, if you'd like!"

He then goes flying off, humming Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Suddenly you feel... smarter.

Velo the Heroic Lugia (L: Psychic/Flying)
    Classy: Guardian Snow Angel
    Style: Puns of Anarchy (Overwhelming Cuteness -3 on each Enemy Attack)
    Belly: 0/12
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 1/8
    Groovy Abilities: Amigo Mode | Perky Stuff!: Hardcore Parkour

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'll interview 4 Glock the Torchic!
    Carly has gained 1 point of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Pink Glitter Snow!

Interview Rapport: VERY POSITIVE!!
    +1 Shared Pokémon Evolution State
    +1 Shared Pokémon Type (Fire)

Normally, Glock is running around going PSYCHOTIC trying to bake a trillion and seven Croscongles at the Time For a Croscongle! Bakery, but when she sees you, she lights up and seems a lot happier! As in not "who the freak are you" like she did at that fat Blastoise just a few minutes ago.

"Wowheythere!" she exclaims, quickly using her beak to throw in a fully-loaded tray of uncooked Croscongles into the oven. "It'salittlehardtochatandI'mreallycrazybusyrightno wbutI'lldothebestIcan!"

You nod, quite sure you've never seen a Torchic go so fast before. You ask about the Squawkers, quite sure the Doppler effect may have an impact on this conversation.

"Ohyeahit'sbeennuts!" she exclaims hastily back to you as she quickly pulls out another tray and puts out the Croscongles at break-neck speed. "We'veseenlotsofpeopleleavetownbecauseofitandit'sk indakillingbusinessandheckmyTicklebootapartmentisn owaslaboftaffybutthankfullyIstillhavethisplacetota kecoverin! OhyeahandItriedtogetbackuptheretoseeifIcouldgetsom eofmystuffandIthoughtIheardsomeoneshoutingfromthet hirdfloor! That'swheremyapartmentusedtobebutnowIcan'tevengeti ntherebecausethedoorisaslaboftaffygooanditwon'tope n! ButIreallywondewhatthatshoutingwasabout! Icouldn'thangaroundbecauseIwasstartingtosinkintoth egooeyfloor! MaybesomePokémonaretrappedintherebutholycrapI'vebe enwaywayWAYtoobusymakingthesecrazythingsanditmight begoodifyoucouldcheckuponthingsthere? ItallhappenedsofastsoIimaginetheremightbePokémonto saveinthere! ButIcan'tstopnow! Gottakeeponmoving!"

You have trouble trying to watch her because she's darting all over the place like a psychotic little chicken and you really wonder how she really keeps up this kind of pace!

And then you see it. Oh. Nitro Coffee for sale. Who would have known!? You really wonder just what percentage of that crazy coffee brew goes into her versus what actually gets sold to customers.

"Ohonemorething!" she shouts as she darts across the kitchen floor. "Isawsomethingreallyweirdyesterdayonthewallofsomes tore. Saidsomethinglike"youmaybewrongyoumayberightbutAls ureisn'tafightingtype!" Whatdoesthatmean? Andwhoaretheytalkingabout? Idon'tknowanyonenamedAlintown! Seemslikeasillynameifyouaskme! Ohwell,Ireallygottagetbacktowork!"

And then she disappears, and you wonder if she's entered another rift in time and space because of that coffee she's been drinking...

Carly the Courageous Growlithe (M: Fire)
    Classy: Slappy Happy Classy
    Style: Trigger Happy (2 DMG, 100%)
    Belly: 0/10
    Overwhelming Cuteness: 1/10
    Groovy Abilities: Reincarnate | Perky Stuff!: Memes

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    I'll go search for amusement in the Bizney World Amusement Park... specifically the (9b) Virtualland... for no adequate reason

Ugh, it's raining sprinkles... Well, hopefully it's not sourced from apples or my face is gonna blow up.

Let's have a chit-chat with 27 Donald the Gumshoos.

"Yo Donald. Is that a wig? ...Never mind. What do you think of the current political climate?"

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Search (37d) Food Court, because I like food!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    I shall search (5) Tickleboot Apartments, more specifically (5a) Floors 1-3.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    I'll go search for amusement in the Bizney World Amusement Park... specifically the (9b) Virtualland... for no adequate reason
    Dio has gained 1 point of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Pink Glitter Snow!

You decide to slip and sneak your way into Bizney World park without paying because only chumps pay for admission! Just kidding, but you figure it's for a good cause and you're not really here to goof around with a VR thing on your face...

...which is the first thing you notice! Attendance is light today, but just about all of the Pokémon here are wandering around aimlessly with VR things on their faces, sometimes with their paws and hands in the air trying to touch or hold onto something that isn't there. It immediately makes you think they look like zombies doing that. To the left, you see a Vigoroth trying to touch and catch... nothing. To the right, a Swellow suddenly jumps in shock from nothing and goes flying off. You figure the only way to really enjoy this weird place is to actually get one of those VR things, or else it's kind of a silly joke that kills the fun illusion. Like a bunch of mascots with the heads taken off. Or a freak show that makes it clear they're just wearing costumes. Not as fun.

And the rest of the area is pretty much nothing without the VR headset thingy. Just padded walls, exposed ceilings, and mostly emptiness while all the attendees are just wandering around like they're a million miles away in a fantasy world where bubbles, rainbows, and fluffy ground clouds are everywhere for them! It's slightly concerning.

It does help you explore areas that weren't meant to be seen and see past the illusions that everyone else is trying to interact with. And you find... odd graffiti. Something about "call Jeeknee for a good time at 847-382-493-294 who smears her face with chocolate cupcakes and draws with a banana for me." The other weird one you find is "Al is sad he can't learn Flamethrower, but he makes do with some matches and fuel."

You find a pile of trash and junk like empty cups, toothpicks, tissues, and a greasy napkin, but near the pile, you find something that might be a bit more useful. It seems to be a spray can, specifically just for destroying clowns. Claims it "works better than flaming angry chainsaws with a hunger for flesh" when it comes to dealing with whatever clowns need to be vaporized. Knowing your eternal hatred of clowns, you decide this might actually be worth taking. In fact, you're even thinking of investing in the manufacturer's stock.

[Anti-Clown Spray] has been added to the Team Pile!

You check out the rest of the area, but all you really find is an Eevee with a headset trying to jump around at nothing. It looks ridiculous and you decide to record it on your phone because you never know what absurd thing might go viral on the internet next.

Dio the Stalwart Vibrava (M: Ground/Dragon)
    Classy: Slappy Happy Classy
    Style: Desperado Cowboy/Cowgirl (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Groovy Abilities: Stealth Mode | Perky Stuff!: Death Metal

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post

Ugh, it's raining sprinkles... Well, hopefully it's not sourced from apples or my face is gonna blow up.

Let's have a chit-chat with 27 Donald the Gumshoos.

"Yo Donald. Is that a wig? ...Never mind. What do you think of the current political climate?"
    Smack 'em Susan has gained 1 point of Overwhelming Cuteness from the Pink Glitter Snow!

Interview Rapport: POSITIVE, INTIMIDATING
    +1 Shared Evolution Stage
    +Intimidation (Fighting VS Normal)

You find Donald the Gumshoos is a little hard to get a hold of, but as a city official, he's surrounded by various bodyguards that are trying to look cool. Like that silly Dedenne with shades. Actually, you take that back, a Dedenne with shades doesn't look half bad, but you're not sure exactly how a little mouse like that would stop something much more powerful like a raging bulldozer discover it's been cheated on by a cement mixer when they had already found true love.

"NOT A WIG!" Donald exclaims when you ask him about that. "Forget what that conniving Channel 318739 news station said. They're FAKE NEWS!"

You then ask him about the political situation of Booplesnoot and what the Squawkers might mean to the city's future if things keep going like this.

"Oh I have plans," Donald tells you, feeling confident and proud. "I definitely have plans. They're the best plans. Because I am a traditionalist. And my IQ is one of the highest and even you know that! If it was any higher, I would have to be a psychic type. But you're right, our city is in serious trouble and we just don't have victories like we used to. Like the Squawkers. I can beat those Squawkers. You see, we're going to put up a wall and make those Squawkers pay for it! Mark my words! I'm the best at building walls. No one builds walls better than I do."

You're not quite sure how that would ever work considering how the Squawkers operate as infiltrators and what they've already done to like half the city, but you decide to just nod and let the funky lunacy have its fun.

"See, part of the beauty of the situation is I'm very rich and I can afford solutions like these," Donald tells you with a prideful smile. "But we need to screw those Squawkers. They're not even sending in their best, but they're still bringing junk and calories and glitter. Maybe some of them are good, but I talk to my guards and secret service and they usually tell me what we're getting and usually it's bad. Usually it's doughnuts or layer cake. Sometimes they make good layer cake. But I know the truth about it, and I know how to ruin a perfectly good layer cake. Or doughnut. Because my supporters know, if they need a layer cake ruined or a doughnut disposed of, they go to me. They go to the best. The Gumshoo with the plans. The best plans. Talk to me, I'll show you!"

You've discovered 27 Donald the Gumshoos has the Killjoy Master Perky!

You nod and decide to head off for now. It doesn't seem like Booplesnoot's city officials like Donald are going to be what stops the Squawkers, which is precisely why you Peeps are here! But at least you've gotten him headstrong about showing you what he can do best.

Smack 'em Susan the Spectacular Breloom (M: Grass/Fighting)
    Style: Desperado Cowgirl (4 DMG, 75% CoH)
    Groovy Abilities: Amigo Mode | Perky Stuff!: Killjoy Master

11. This post has been liked by: